Skode

Mar 9, 2020
This game would have been incredible if the dev didnt keep shoe horning awkward time based mini games needlessly into the narrative blocking any and all progress with some of the characters. Its pushing me away not compelling me to keep playing, such a shame...

Reactions: Sonico

zlorf

Feb 8, 2022
Dude, the public version comes out in 1 or 2 Days. Be patient.
But I want mah free pRon nauuuuuuu! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh (for customers with cheaper tickets, this is a simulated baby shrieking)
/s

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
Lit
But I want mah free pRon nauuuuuuu! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh (for customers with cheaper tickets, this is a simulated baby shrieking)
/s
^^
Literally every guy here before the update releases for the public take a look at this :
1649350543064.png

It's like it's critical to his functioning as a human being like oxygen and water lol

|Akashii|

Dec 2, 2019
Now that it's public release day, someone who already has the link drop it here before JamLiz does, and don't make us wait until the end of this day to receive the update (in my case). Here in my country, when he releases the updates, it's 2 hours to the next day

rogerzzzz

Jan 11, 2022
Now that it's public release day, someone who already has the link drop it here before JamLiz does, and don't make us wait until the end of this day to receive the update (in my case). Here in my country, when he releases the updates, it's 2 hours to the next day
Its has been delayed 1 day. It seems patreon was down fo a day, so everyone wait another day

|Akashii|

Dec 2, 2019
But that's not what I meant, in all updates, it always releases at the end of the day, according to the time here in my country

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
But that's not what I meant, in all updates, it always releases at the end of the day, according to the time here in my country
No heroes this time buddy, just wait a few hours and you will get the new update.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes