EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
roughly how much gameplay is there? Is it best to jump in now or wait till fully finished?
if you wait until fully finished you have to wait an year or two at least, this devs are the slow ones in the characters polls are like 10 characters that are planed to have their own update, and the events (hallowen, the chrismass event, etc) so yeah, 2 years minimum
1649600059951.png
all this are planed to have their own update (eventually) and also aren't even all, the history probably will have an update, rework updates (pls no i hate that), other characters in the game that apparently the dev forgot about, (like: 1649600304545.png ) this game is far from finish, so play it now and wait the updates

Last edited:
Reactions: dragonboy12

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
Jamliz

Will there be a remake of Hinn's story? Since the quality of the animations in her update is far behind the rest of the game. You can also add a few new h-scenes, otherwise it turns out that she and the main character can only fuck with a psychotherapist :).

Nov 23, 2018
hello I have a problem when I try to complete the Christmas decorations of the church in the afternoon it takes too long to place the decorations and the time passes too fast as I can there is a bug or failure in the objective.

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
Some drawings and animations aren't so great(some of them are so dirty too with specks and dots on the drawings), but a lot of the newer ones are really good, hope the dev keeps updating the old ones too and this game could be really great in the end, good improvements and better artwork since the start.

Last edited:
Reactions: lexlucky

lexlucky

Jul 5, 2017
since like 0.11 you can
Give us some proof please. I have all gallery opened and only 3 anal scenes in gallery - Mrs.Jones and sister Grace at the end of Mrs.Jones's quest and Kylee at the beginning of the first Halloween quest. Where did we missed Sue's anal?

lexlucky

Jul 5, 2017
hello I have a problem when I try to complete the Christmas decorations of the church in the afternoon it takes too long to place the decorations and the time passes too fast as I can there is a bug or failure in the objective.
In minigames with skipping mode on time goes faster. Turn off skiping mode.
Hardest minigame - from Kris, most pissing me off - photoshoot with Kylee and roof repair for Lady Dimitrescu

Reactions: predatorphamtom

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
Give us some proof please. I have all gallery opened and only 3 anal scenes in gallery - Mrs.Jones and sister Grace at the end of Mrs.Jones's quest and Kylee at the beginning of the first Halloween quest. Where did we missed Sue's anal?
oh well i was referring to the hallowen one but i remember it wrong, its not a anal, like yes but not the mc

Nov 23, 2018
In minigames with skipping mode on time goes faster. Turn off skiping mode.
Hardest minigame - from Kris, most pissing me off - photoshoot with Kylee and roof repair for Lady Dimitrescu
Hello, thanks for the help, but it doesn't work, although it's not in speed mode, the images of the decorations take too long to appear due to more clicks than I did and the time advances without stopping.

enuthral

Jul 29, 2018
cant seem to get a job, everything is complete, asked for jobs at the drs and mall, but now cant get to ask jane for a job.

Reactions: Safkol

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'whiAnimacion3'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/code/Story/WhiStory.rpyc", line 535, in script
��
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'whiAnimacion3'.

Can't find 'whiAnimacion4' either as I tried to jump past 'whiAnimacion3'.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes