noirceur09

Aug 12, 2018
i finished jane's stuff, and nowim stuck at his, is there amy way to trigger an event or smth ? otherwise i suspect i would have to wipe all data for this game and paly from scratch yet again ? I palyed from the start in 0.16 so not really keen on doing that again capture(10).png

Last edited:
Reactions: fapfapfapyeah

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Already from the beginning it was clear that you were going to be fucking every 3 sec. Only for the art it is passable but far below Summer time saga or Taffy Tales in general. :cry:

Zorrrro

Nov 24, 2018
Where did jane go after leaving the house i can't even enter the office it says I shouldn't enter right now

lexlucky

Jul 5, 2017
i finished jane's stuff, and nowim stuck at his, is there amy way to trigger an event or smth ? otherwise i suspect i would have to wipe all data for this game and paly from scratch yet again ? I palyed from the start in 0.16 so not really keen on doing that again View attachment 1752313
Your problem because you finished Sue's and Jane's quests before others.
I've posted walkthrough after I finished at last after third game restart. And while I've been writing that walkthrough I started for fourth time and finished all activities.
Link for walkthrough

noirceur09

Aug 12, 2018
Your problem because you finished Sue's and Jane's quests before others.
I've posted walkthrough after I finished at last after third game restart. And while I've been writing that walkthrough I started for fourth time and finished all activities.
Link for walkthrough
I don't thnik so as i was consulting the in game "guide" quite often and pretty much finished Jane's line last. And this point Mrs.White - "Unlock the first Halloween event" has never even appeared in this playhtrough of mine and as far as i remeber from way older versioas, it was like triggered automatically at the approporiate time, like you went to sleep and with all conditions set it would happen ? though it was a long time/version ago.

Either way if it is as you say then it just shows bad design. You either cannot be allowed to progress one storyline beyond a point that is set to trigger other storyline OR once you ineviatebly move beyond that point appropriate flags and triggers should be set so that you can progress other storyline. And for the most part that how it works, you star A then reach a point where you need to go to story B, progress it to a point then move to story C and so on. So how come they couldn't apply this propelry for the whole game ?!..... Either way im gonna wait till 0.18 is out and then play from scratch

mortic90

Dec 31, 2017
Guys, I'm stuck here, I don't speak the language and I'm lost, if anyone can give a tip about each one that's missing, I'd appreciate it. View attachment 1759235
You should use deepl translator (just write in the sentences), but just in general:
Improve your spell skills.
You finished the characters with "that's all for this version" written.
The ones with something else, find them and talk to them or some require you to first advance a different character.

Mar 6, 2021
You should use deepl translator (just write in the sentences), but just in general:
Improve your spell skills.
You finished the characters with "that's all for this version" written.
The ones with something else, find them and talk to them or some require you to first advance a different character.
I used the cheat present in the game, I set all levels to the highest, do I still need to do something?

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes