Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
Old player here, I just saw version 0.17 been posted somewhere else, is there any new content of the mom or the author is still introducing irrelevant characters?

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Old player here, I just saw version 0.17 been posted somewhere else, is there any new content of the mom or the author is still introducing irrelevant characters?
Not much new on the mom front and he did add resident evil based characters but id argue he is more dedicated to giving sexy scenes to under developed characters in last few updates than focusing on adding new ones. Latest update was all about your pevy school buddies mom who had no more content outside the shower stuff since almost the start. Your grandmother is the focus on the next update you finally so whilst not the mom id say the next best thing.

Reactions: Chetti

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
So April done still no new update once again nothing new from ScamBitch not even 0.17.5 was released how embarassing.
Lmao I like how you keep calling Jamliz ScamBitch. Truly I thought at a least a small remastered update would be out by this month but fair enough I guess we should set our expectations low

Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
Delaying it a couple of days isn't a reason to insult him with "ScamBitch".

And there it is. The obligatory "Developer is milking his Patreons" Post. Don't you think it's boring to post it?
People will describe them however they want, not everyone feels the same as you. Don't judge other people's actions by your own standards lol

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes