Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
People will describe them however they want, not everyone feels the same as you. Don't judge other people's actions by your own standards lol
This Pepe guy is irrational and insulting. A Scammer is a Dude that don't give the product he advertises. Jamliz is not a Scammer. It comes late, yes, but in the End Pepe gets the product that Jamliz advertises. Even for free since I don't think Pepe pays for this game. "ScamBitch" is incorrect here.

|Akashii|

Dec 2, 2019
I think it very funny that in all the games on this site, there is always one who cries a lot because someone is talking about the creator of the game (google translator)

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
I think it very funny that in all the games on this site, there is always one who cries a lot because someone is talking about the creator of the game (google translator)
I'm neither crying nor defending the game developer.
A scammer is a swindler, a cheater, etc. Jamliz is neither. Just because he delays his update doesn't make him a Scammer as long as it is in a reasonable timeframe. Gumdrop and Icstor are scammers for example.
Pepes "reason" to call Jamliz "ScamBitch" is not reasonable at all since a one week delay is not enough to call someone a Scammer. The delay should be a couple of months before a developer can be called Scammer.
So Pepes Insulting is not right since Jamliz doesn't meet the criteria to be called Scammer.

Of course everyone can give constructive criticism. But the most doesn't do that.

|Akashii|

Dec 2, 2019
I found this update pretty bad, out of 14 scenes 7 are blowjobs, 3 are handjobs, and I can't unlock the last scene.
Not to mention, why the hell, when it comes to animations, do the character designs all look poorly done? There's a scene that Dr. Johnson is missing a part of his head. (some things are my personal tastes, but others like the poorly polished design, in the animations, are things that are not acceptable)
(google translator)

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
I have to say, I could see what people were talking about with the new faces and weird nose but could roll with it, but it really feels like this last update has had really rushed art or something, the quality feels much, much lower. It's a shame because I really thought it was one of the better-looking game as far as drawn art.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes