Tostera

Dec 18, 2021
Don't know what the code is but try entering this in the console for gallery unlock:

persistent.unlock_gal01705 = True

Changes the unlock state to True and makes it think the code has been entered. Worked for me so might work for you guys otherwise just wait for a kind soul to give you the code for free.
yo how do I enter to le console or where is it located

Nov 28, 2018
anyone know how to play hinn's last scene? i've read its the halloween event, but forgot how to replay it
I would like to know too. Also, how to get Brixxida's last scene (4-th scene)?
Update: Got Brixxida's last scene.
Well start a new game otherwise as Lady Dimitrescue's route is already over you cannot get it
And FYI I don't think that scene was reanimated anyways it's the same just use the code instead

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
pretty nice art and animations, I hope we get an "athletic" character soon (need some ABS !!!)

PS : how do we unlock hinn's last scene?? (I have every character at "end of content for now" but Im missing the last scene in gallery for hinn)
also is it the animation we have in main menu ?? since I didn't see it in game

PPS : using the patreon code I saw that this was the cosplay scene, but I already saw that scene and it didn't get unlocked so there is probably a bug in there

Last edited:

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
pretty nice art and animations, I hope we get an "athletic" character soon (need some ABS !!!)

PS : how do we unlock hinn's last scene?? (I have every character at "end of content for now" but Im missing the last scene in gallery for hinn)
also is it the animation we have in main menu ?? since I didn't see it in game

PPS : using the patreon code I saw that this was the cosplay scene, but I already saw that scene and it didn't get unlocked so there is probably a bug in there
I just redid some of Hinn's scenes with the therapist and that seemed to unlock them

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes