Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
whats the cheat code i can't be bothered doing all the stuff i've down before tho at the same time i am not up to date

ShadyVampire

Nov 15, 2020
Appreciate the speedy replys ladys and gentlemen. Unfortunately those codes still don't work. Does anyone have the latest Android gallery codes? Because nobody wants to spend 2 hours trying to unlock what they come to do for another few hours.

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
Appreciate the speedy replys ladys and gentlemen. Unfortunately those codes still don't work. Does anyone have the latest Android gallery codes? Because nobody wants to spend 2 hours trying to unlock what they come to do for another few hours.
The Android Version in OP is v0.17.0b while the PC Version is already v0.17.5a
I don't know if there is a newer Android Version somewhere else / which Version you have.

But here is a collection of Codes maybe the right ones are included.
https://f95zone.to/posts/7016358/

Or are the codes for the android version utterly different from the PC versions?

*Edit*

Just tested it with bluestacks the Codes work.
Unbenannt.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: ShadyVampire

ShadyVampire

Nov 15, 2020
The Android Version in OP is v0.17.0b while the PC Version is already v0.17.5a
I don't know if there is a newer Android Version somewhere else / which Version you have.

But here is a collection of Codes maybe the right ones are included.
https://f95zone.to/posts/7016358/

Or are the codes for the android version utterly different from the PC versions?

*Edit*

Just tested it with bluestacks the Codes work.
View attachment 1815407
Much appreciated, friend! Much love to you!

Fio.011

Mar 7, 2022
do the people have any step - by - step rukavodstvo for this game , you can use a link ? I couldn't find it and without it I can't play provilna :rolleyes: :(

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
i love the game so far but when you have to help out mike is really annoying maybe give more time to do it or maybe even remove it but overall this game is out standing and i love se the new stuff
agreed, the minigames are unnecessarily difficult, if you're decent with a mouse it's not a problem but even still it shouldn't be like that especially considering what people are doing while playing the game

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes