Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Exactly what you're doing!

JamLiz is a scammer, he makes promises he doesn't deliver! Like his latest announcement that 0.18 will release april, we have already end of may and still no 0.18 also no post for over 3 weeks he gets worse & worse.
The clown noses, people hate it he still insists on it and remakes all characters that they look like "Rudolph the red noised reindeer"

Guess what, the delay of 0.18 is some months already since he promised it in back april and we have june in couple of days.

One does not exclude the other.
Sure GumDrop & Icstor are over 9000 level scammers but that doesn't mean that ScamBitch is not even a lil bit of a swindler.

How do you know
To be fair 1-1.5 months is not that big of a delay. Look at Lilith's Throne's dev (Innoxia) for comparison. And we still got half an update in between.

Reactions: etarg

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Remember that yeah still its a delay... announced or unannounced.
So you literally say that everyone who delays their Update is a Scammer and they should be ashamed for their work flow.

Like I said, I didn't defend the Developer with my posts, I just spoke out the facts. The delays were all too short to call someone a Scammer. Would the delay be half a year without communication at all, then he would be unthrustworthy, yes. But that's not the case here. Even a month long delay is not the right timespan to call someone a Scammer especially if he announced a delay himself.

:whistle: "Complains" seem to work:whistle:

Sure, your asshole comments here forced the developer to update. You are lost bro.

Certainlife

Sep 2, 2017
None of the animations work for me and the start screen has a black screen with the version number on it. Anyone know how to fix? I've reinstalled a dozen times and deleted my saves but nothing

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
For some reason, the last Hinn gallery didn't unlock when I did the Halloween event. I had to use the gallery unlock code to unlock it.

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
Usually the public version is released on the day Jamliz says it's supposed to come out. So I'm not sure where you got that it'll come 2 to 4 days after it's supposed to.
Oh yeah I was just accounting for time zone differences and any delay if at all.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes