xLeviathan

Oct 11, 2017
Help to get this last scene sexnote says is all done
View attachment 1815109
If you're playing on pc (Which i assume you do) just enter the gallery code a2ew8a7 then click unlock all and the scene will be unlocked.
The scene is mc cosplaying Spiderman getting a bj from Hin dressed as Morrigan. Its just a remake from the halloween update scene since Hin render got updated

dammitblade

Nov 16, 2021
Hey guys, I need some help!
My step-moms had a fight and now I can't find the blonde one anymore. I keep going to her office but I can't go in. What should I do?
Thank you!

CloudTheClod

Aug 16, 2021
i'd give this game a 11/10, but there is no sound in the scenes, it may sound like i'm being ignorant but it's just my personal preferrence. Still, 10/10 for the amazing game content.

uiosi

Aug 4, 2019
i am stuck after mom needs money, and i work as selivery boy ... but i talked to snake guy 1. and then joga lady and shrink wont give me option to talk about job... stuck now

Pixelwave

Apr 27, 2021
Exactly what you're doing!

JamLiz is a scammer, he makes promises he doesn't deliver! Like his latest announcement that 0.18 will release april, we have already end of may and still no 0.18 also no post for over 3 weeks he gets worse & worse.
The clown noses, people hate it he still insists on it and remakes all characters that they look like "Rudolph the red noised reindeer"

Guess what, the delay of 0.18 is some months already since he promised it in back april and we have june in couple of days.

One does not exclude the other.
Sure GumDrop & Icstor are over 9000 level scammers but that doesn't mean that ScamBitch is not even a lil bit of a swindler.

How do you know
0.17.5 came out at the end of April and Jamliz even said in a patreon post about 0.18 will take longer. It has been almost a month. It really isn't that big of a deal because the content for the game usually comes out on a monthly basis. That's better than most of these creators that get more money and release content every few months. I'm sure you're like most of us that don't donate money to his patreon every month and you wait to get the game for free. So quit whining and be a good little cumbrain and wait like the rest of us.

Pixelwave

Apr 27, 2021
Remember that yeah still its a delay... announced or unannounced.
He promised that 0.18 will come out at April wasn't able to hold this & 0.18 is not even coming out this month, in may 0.19 had to come but we are not even getting 0.18, see what's the problem ? he became so bad that he doesn't even post any status updates anymore.

Which creators are you talking about ? the most bizarre ? if so, sure compared to the most evil devs he is okay but how does that speak for him? enlighten me.

So in a nutshel: to complain about something i have to pay for it first ?
If im about to complain about EA i have to send them money before same goes for Ubisoft, Activision and so on and so forth.
Advice: think a minute before posting such nonsense.
In a post on his patreon about the public release of the updates he told everyone 0.18 would be delayed and released soon after. Clearly it hasn't and I'm no game dev but shit happens where you have to make delays. All because he hasn't made a recent post doesn't mean he's suddenly taken the money and run or is just milking the whole thing. To name a couple creators that take longer to release content there's snatgames for twistedworld and darkcookie for summertime saga. It's been a little more than 4 months since the last update for that game. Also there's eroinverse for confined with goddesseses. Ero doesn't really post too many udpates on his patreon about the game. As for summertime saga darkcookie has been working on the tech update for the game for months now. I also didn't say you had to pay for something to complain about it. I just said quit whining that it's not out yet and that you're like many of us on here that wait to get it for free. So don't go putting words into my mouth.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
In a post on his patreon about the public release of the updates he told everyone 0.18 would be delayed and released soon after. Clearly it hasn't and I'm no game dev but shit happens where you have to make delays. All because he hasn't made a recent post doesn't mean he's suddenly taken the money and run or is just milking the whole thing. To name a couple creators that take longer to release content there's snatgames for twistedworld and darkcookie for summertime saga. It's been a little more than 4 months since the last update for that game. Also there's eroinverse for confined with goddesseses. Ero doesn't really post too many udpates on his patreon about the game. As for summertime saga darkcookie has been working on the tech update for the game for months now. I also didn't say you had to pay for something to complain about it.
DarkCookie released recently an update not 4 months ago, and sure DC dawdles but he is the most transparent dev by streaming daily and have a very detailed status bar.
Ero is better than JamLiz, he releases monthly updates and keeps his fanbase informed about whats happening constantly.
BreadManGames is another high quality dev he releases updates bi monthly but his updates are triple the size than from most of the devs + he is straming weekly and is sharing everything even to pirates from his SubScribeStar one weeks after the post.

I just said quit whining that it's not out yet and that you're like many of us on here that wait to get it for free. So don't go putting words into my mouth.
Lol you confirmed with this phrase exactly what you try to fight against.

zonked5000

Dec 12, 2018
Simultaneously recieve free fapping content, but also complain about release schedule.

I seriously do not understand, who even takes a profile on a webpage dedicated to jacking it to this kind of shit seriously.
Writing long-ass posts, with rebuttals, arguments, counter-arguments, just to try and convince people that someone who is literally giving you free fap-content, is a scammer, because of a few minor hiccups in a release schedule.

This btw, is probably my longest post on this godforsaken website.

We are all gods children and he left us in a hot car.

zonked5000

Dec 12, 2018
Remember that yeah still its a delay... announced or unannounced.
He promised that 0.18 will come out at April wasn't able to hold this & 0.18 is not even coming out this month, in may 0.19 had to come but we are not even getting 0.18, see what's the problem ? he became so bad that he doesn't even post any status updates anymore.

Which creators are you talking about ? the most bizarre ? if so, sure compared to the most evil devs he is okay but how does that speak for him? enlighten me.

So in a nutshel: to complain about something i have to pay for it first ?
If im about to complain about EA i have to send them money before same goes for Ubisoft, Activision and so on and so forth.
Advice: think a minute before posting such nonsense.

Double post, but holy fuck, this is unironically the dumbest thing I have read in 2022, keeping in mind I fucking read YT comments, and I've worked grading papers this year.

If EA gave you their games for free, made games designed to masturbate to, and also were a tiny company ran thru Patreon, maybe this argument would be good.

But the fact that you actually think this is a good argument, and that you're spending effort and energy, trying to convince people someone is a scammer, who's been literally releasing this game for free, on schedule, for almost 2 years, is so fucking crazy to me.
Especially considering the plethora of literal scams, that aren't just a few days or weeks past release date.

How the fuck do you spend so much time of your life on a webpage, literally so degenerate, that I hope nobody in my family ever finds out I'm on here, to make it your lifes goal to crusade like this!?

You're the type of person, who does "Lets plays" of these kinds of games, while fucking talking over them, so I have to mute the audio when I want to jerk off on my fucking phone, jesus christ, humanity is fucking doomed.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes