Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
The latest update 0.18 is... it feels really really awkward. I mean what the hell.
since when is MC this clueless?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So... this is really... wtf. So many weird choices.
I get that the payoff was meant to be that final sorta netori-like scene? but that could have easy happened during the very first sext.
The MCs constant attempt to set her up with other men was just completely pointless. Teasing at MC being a cuck but due to plot armor he fails to turn himself into a cuck.

Also the plot made no sense. at several points you are randomly made to do the tinder matchup game where clearly it shouldn't happen as you are still waiting on the result of her last attempt to matchup with the latest rando

All throughout the MC was denser than a fucking neutron star.
All in all it was really weird and I disliked it. At least we had plot armor to the rescue so MC didn't actually become a cuck
And the ending just felt bad. Couldn't you have reminded her of her love confession towards you and that you are there for her? nope, you just dejectedly slink away with tail between your legs and her arc is over. She is now a lonely old woman who has given up.
Jesus Christ, what shitshow.

Jul 10, 2020
The latest update 0.18 is... it feels really really awkward. I mean what the hell.

I get that the payoff was meant to be that final sorta netori-like scene? but that could have easy happened during the very first sext.
The MCs constant attempt to set her up with other men was just completely pointless. Teasing at MC being a cuck but due to plot armor he fails to turn himself into a cuck.

Also the plot made no sense. at several points you are randomly made to do the tinder matchup game where clearly it shouldn't happen as you are still waiting on the result of her last attempt to matchup with the latest rando

All in all it was really weird and I disliked it. At least we had plot armor to the rescue so MC didn't actually become a cuck
And the ending just felt bad. Couldn't you have reminded her of her love confession towards you and that you are there for her? nope, you just dejectedly slink away with tail between your legs and her arc is over. She is now a lonely old woman who has given up.
The MC being clueless is a trait of this character so don't hold it against him. For the rest of the stuff I don't know what to say.

ElZenpai

May 25, 2019

its look like "Tell me you don't like the old lady, without telling me that you don't like the old lady" xD

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Zircana

Mar 31, 2022
Can someone mention me when Hinn's mom gets a whole lot of new scenes someday?? pretty please?

latrop16

May 12, 2018
Has someone a full save?
I think my save is broken. I have the problem, since multiple versions already, that I'm done with all existing story but some gallery slots closed again and the Magic Guide says "Talk to Lisa at the morning" but I have no more quests left with her.

LemonCake2137

May 11, 2018
As much as I would like to say this update was great, I really can't. Some scenes were hot and the lady definetely had the ''GILF'' energy I was looking for, but the first sex scene could use a few different angles. The new minigame kinda sucks but it isn't the worst. I would give it a 3/5. Looking foward to seeing Mia in action in the next update.

wonder_bo0k

Jan 26, 2020
As much as I would like to say this update was great, I really can't. Some scenes were hot and the lady definetely had the ''GILF'' energy I was looking for, but the first sex scene could use a few different angles. The new minigame kinda sucks but it isn't the worst. I would give it a 3/5. Looking foward to seeing Mia in action in the next update.
I was super exited for the lydia update but i just feel disappointed with the story and I only like 2 Animation.... And god the ending :/

I would like if she was like just pretending to speak to other dudes but she actually was talking about the MC. Then she would slowly make Him do thing to her until he notice whats going on...

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yeah....that ending was disappointing (we are "helping" her and in the end she say "we shouldn't see each other or talk again for a while" i feel used as a meat dildo), i'm not going to say that the update was horrible, the scenes are good but it was the same as jane's update, now god knows when the next update of her will come. Also there is some characters in the game that still don't have anything for example the nurse, barbie, akita, anna, since these are a lot less "popular" unless jamliz put they in a sub-update i don't believe we will see anything of them for awhile.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes