GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
For anyone having trouble reading the text in the journal, you can swap out the "ArabicMagic.ttf" file in the game folder to something more legible. Just make sure to rename the font to "ArabicMagic". Unfortunately this does not change the Spells page or headers, as those are part of the GUI images.
1654794544803.png

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

FakoSIL

Oct 7, 2020
I think one of Hinn's scenes on the gallery is wrong. Home blowjob scene. We instead have 2 handjobs...

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Yeah....that ending was disappointing (we are "helping" her and in the end she say "we shouldn't see each other or talk again for a while" i feel used as a meat dildo), i'm not going to say that the update was horrible, the scenes are good but it was the same as jane's update, now god knows when the next update of her will come. Also there is some characters in the game that still don't have anything for example the nurse, barbie, akita, anna, since these are a lot less "popular" unless jamliz put they in a sub-update i don't believe we will see anything of them for awhile.
Yeah i agree with you and yeah i do hope he'll put more scenes but i doubt it, like with any games like that, the popular one that i guess the patreons like will get more scenes, and keep getting more scenes until the created himself decides to give the less popular ones more scenes.

Reactions: smjin and AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yeah i agree with you and yeah i do hope he'll put more scenes but i doubt it, like with any games like that, the popular one that i guess the patreons like will get more scenes, and keep getting more scenes until the created himself decides to give the less popular ones more scenes.
That's the problem with voting system...to be truthful i thought that she would never win, what jamliz could do is make one "big" update for the winner of voting and a minor update with someone else...this way we have the popular and one with someone forgotten, but being honest i don't believe this will happen, but one could dream.

Reactions: Purb

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
That's the problem with voting system...to be truthful i thought that she would never win, what jamliz could do is make one "big" update for the winner of voting and a minor update with someone else...this way we have the popular and one with someone forgotten, but being honest i don't believe this will happen, but one could dream.
Yeah it never does and usually it's the ones with the almost same traits we see in every game. I.e Goth or milf for one.

Reactions: AlexTorch

|Akashii|

Dec 2, 2019
The game had a big downfall and has been for a while, everything looks weak and bad to me, the least this game could have is, animations with clean drawings and a little depth and not look like an animated png on a background somewhere, what I mean is, could be a little dynamic having perspective and a little three-dimensionality in the scenes. Another thing, I really don't think this game takes 1-2 months, the events, minigames, facial expressions and etc is very repetitive, even some dialogues, I'm not sure but I don't think Jamliz works alone, taking into account that the art has changed. I'm 1 month without playing with my friend down here, we agreed to play with this game, when we got to the animations, it withered like a balloon being popped by a fork.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.18.0b
Size 193 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated Android port!

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes