Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
If I hadn't played as this was being developed, I wouldn't have the foggiest idea who some of these characters are. Almost every character has changed dramatically - seems like a waste of dev time reworking existing story.

Story hasn't changed much, they cut characters and reworked a few things here and there, but not a lot of character changes/not much has been done story wise, except implied sex has scenes now.

There have been added characters, here and there, not a huge fan of the og character reworks but I can dig it since they are revamping animations and adding some newer content.

Reactions: Porthos#1

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
But now I saw that in the latest patreon post, the dev mentions VOYEURISM ...
We will potentially see more dicks in the next update and in the future.
But maybe its nothing to worry about. Maybe the Lydia content was just her prologue and her relationship with the MC will get better in the future. And maybe the Voyeurism that i comming next update is MC spying on girl masturbating, or maybe spying on future love interests applying sunscreen on each other or something like that.
Jamliz already put some voyeur scenes ingame, that's why this f95 page already has the voyeurism tag.
The MC watches his Stepsister in the showers, watches his Stepaunts naked Yoga exercise at his friends room and he watched his step mothers go at it.

It seems the voyeur Scene next update could be like the others without another man.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Jamliz already put some voyeur scenes ingame, that's why this f95 page already has the voyeurism tag.
The MC watches his Stepsister in the showers, watches his Stepaunts naked Yoga exercise at his friends room and he watched his step mothers go at it.

It seems the voyeur Scene next update could be like the others without another man.
Yeah I know, but the way it was put on the patreon post (like it was something new) , made it seem like more dicks are going to be added to the game.
But probably needless worry on my part, thats why I deleted my comment

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
I got stuck on choosing profiles for lydia the first few choices were ok but this one won't go through, it's after messages with nikolas or something like that any suggestions

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes