NaoseiDena2

Apr 19, 2022
I'm having a problem, when i play the game normaly he works well, but when i click on the Menu option during the game he just stop and the menu option starts blinking in blue and white, as If the frames started repeting itselfs, this also happens when i click in any other thing thats not the start and the Gallery in the start menu

Sorry for the bad english

It's the Android version

Last edited:

ooohlala

May 15, 2020
THERE'S A BUG !!!

I HAVE COMPLETED EVERYTHING EXCEPT DR. JOHNSON ROUTE (and the step mom's), because the event "go to her office in the afternoon." doesn't get triggered.

she just tells me I don't have an appointment

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
I'll take any other than ruby or olivia, I think he should leave the school bullies as this plot device that doesn't have a big story behind them, I think it works fine and gives others their time to shine but just imo

Bender

May 14, 2017
Guys I really need help

I can't progress anymore, I have to progress with JANE, but for that I have to progress with LISA, and to progress with LISA I have to progress with KYLEE ,and to progress with KYLEE I have to prgress withe JANE , JANE has already left the house and I have already finished Dr.Johnson. I don't know what to do it seems that everything is locked.

Please help me <3

btw i fix it by myself.
:LOL:
how did you fix it? I'm having the same problem

kalel78

Jul 10, 2019
regarding helping mike.. just quick save and quick load. when you quick load on the memory game you get the full timer.

Im_Negan

Sep 17, 2019
how did you fix it? I'm having the same problem
You should change the order of quest's that you did.
just complete them like the list of girls .(again I'm saying, THE ORDER IS IMPORTANT.)
I restarted the game and I think I did the aunt quest's at last.(when the others quest say that you must continue with aunt)
do this and let me now if your problem fixed.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes