Im_Negan

Sep 17, 2019
Guys I really need help

I can't progress anymore, I have to progress with JANE, but for that I have to progress with LISA, and to progress with LISA I have to progress with KYLEE ,and to progress with KYLEE I have to prgress withe JANE , JANE has already left the house and I have already finished Dr.Johnson. I don't know what to do it seems that everything is locked.

Please help me <3

btw i fix it by myself.
:LOL:

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2022
Other than the continuation of pointless filler days in between actual progress to make this take even longer than it needs, is it really necessary for the protag for his new game to be even more ugly to look at than the current one?

I still say the initial beta version of the MC with curly hair and glasses is great and a shame that it will never see the light of day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seat0fBlack

Apr 8, 2022
I've seen how to enable rollback, but I haven't found a way that works on Android. Does a way to enable rollback exist for Android or is there nothing I can do?

iN0w4

Mar 16, 2020
Can anyone tell me if the story of the game with the blonde stepmother has advanced yet?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Can anyone tell me if the story of the game with the blonde stepmother has advanced yet?
That depends on at what point you last played. I'm personally stopped at the point that you need to keep messing up while working for her so that she dominates you and you can work on her getting back together with your other mother. I didn't like the route, so I stopped moving it forward.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
rollback to the previous line via mousewheel or pageup pagedown are broken for me, is this just me? or is this something that doesn't work for anyone in this game?

Reactions: J0t4_69
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes