Rakssu

Jun 14, 2018
So, I went from 0.17 to 0.19, skipping 0.18. I saw there was some Hinn scenes missing, figured out it was because of her rework so I just replay some of them, but the very last one is missing. Which one is it and how do I unlock it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vanheller

Dec 30, 2021
So, I went from 0.17 to 0.19, skipping 0.18. I saw there was some Hinn scenes missing, figured out it was because of her rework so I just replay some of them, but the very last one is missing. Which one is it and how do I unlock it?
It was the Halloween part scene where Hinn and the MC went in the restroom and gave a bj to him.

Nov 28, 2018
That's the Halloween scene and it's bugged aswell so sometimes it won't open even when u go through that story

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Jamliz After Mrs. White's blowjob under the table while Mike is there, the next study session loops into the study fail scene after you win. It doesn't matter whether you cheat or not.

Raikoblast

Aug 10, 2017
Damn I actually feel bad for Ms Mia... just stopping her update after forcing everyone to forget about her just so the developer could do a multiverse advertisement for their new game felt pretty shitty.

I know full well that she's never gonna be addressed again now as well. "She has some scenes now so I'll just forget all about her" seems to be the way everything is progressing. Kinda mad that prev people you fuck just don't get any love anymore

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Just my opinion, but for anyone thinking of starting this game...

Don't bother.

1) The only way to progress the main plot is to subject yourself to the Blonde step mom's abuse. So far there is no path forward that doesn't include being her submissive.

2) The whole Mia subplot is idiotic and completely ignores the MC's existing magical resources. Once he understands the situation he should be able to utilize the lovely invisible ladies at his disposal to learn everything that can be learned about "Denzel" and cut this whole plot off before the first intercourse scene where both he and Mia are unwilling participants, leading to grateful consensual sex with Mia, but nooooo... for some reason we have to completely ignore any of MC's other resources.

And when the MC does think to use those resources? Someone decided to steal a little bit from Spiderman no way home and advertise his new game in the process...

If in later developments, there is a way to skip this entire game sequence, great, do that.

If not. The developer has decided getting people interested in his new game takes priority over keeping the plot of his current game in tact. And screwing over the teacher Mia by making everyone forget who she is, is just wonderful, ain't it.

Thatonefreak01

Sep 17, 2021
I played the entire game and got the content for all character but I can's figure out Hinn's last CG, if anybody know how or can point me to a guide I would really apriciate the help.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
There's a bug (that's obviously still in the game) that doesn't unlock that scene in the gallery. It's the blowjob Hin gives you in the bathroom with Belle finding out.
To unlock it in the gallery, you have to unlock the whole gallery, which screw things over for updates that come later, since it remains completely unlocked (which I don't like).

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
i love the game so far but when you have to help out mike is really annoying maybe give more time to do it or maybe even remove it but overall this game is out standing and i love se the new stuff
Agreed! When you keep having to re-try, it would be nice if it (maybe) gave you a little more time to do it.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes