barbiechaser

Feb 27, 2020
I wont bother with a review since its so early but this is FAR FAR FAR to grindy. I mean come on, are you a corporate company trying to make sure we stay login on your game for the longest time possible?
Doing the training every day, twice a day is the same combo of keys (getting out of the room, going to kitechn, going to garage, and so on) it does not end, you need to make it skip a level every 1-2 days, not 5-10 days.
Also, give option to mute, lower the audio. give the option to change the text speed and speed scrolling the text, most of it is just the same repetition of "what do we do today" or something like that. I read it once, i read it 20 times.
Menu>Preferences =

1659171639171.png

iN0w4

Mar 16, 2020
That depends on at what point you last played. I'm personally stopped at the point that you need to keep messing up while working for her so that she dominates you and you can work on her getting back together with your other mother. I didn't like the route, so I stopped moving it forward.
I finished the game of version 0.13.5d

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
I was looking at the Patreon and seeing that next update is about Jade and I could not for the life of me remember who that even is. She's Hinn's sister aka an update I'll be skipping.

Reactions: SunlessSpear
Jan 15, 2019
I shall remake the universe and make JamLiz the God of said universe, so he may purposefully design all of the women in this universe. Long Live the New God, JamLiz.

Last edited:

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
Can anyone tell me if the story of the game with the blonde stepmother has advanced yet?
That depends on at what point you last played. I'm personally stopped at the point that you need to keep messing up while working for her so that she dominates you and you can work on her getting back together with your other mother. I didn't like the route, so I stopped moving it forward.
After the endless rounds of deliberately fucking up the minigame in order to get the fucking bitch to talk to your mom, followed by endless rounds of forced femdom, she goes home, reconciles off-screen, then leaves on a business trip. That's as far as it goes at the moment. It advances nothing, resolves nothing, and is required to unlock zero content as of the latest update. No point in doing it, unless you like watching femdom being performed on a man who says he doesn't want it.

(I'm all for femdom, but this forced shit makes my skin crawl. If the MC was into it, it'd be a different story, but he's quite apparently not, so...)

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes