TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
came back to check if there has been any work. Better to check once a Year now, that the new game is up. I believe the other person, mentioned that the Patreons had been funding a new game without even knowing it, to be correctly. If this game hasn't been abandoned, it sure as hell will be soon.

Jun 5, 2022
Hopefully the fixes to the dialogue clear up whether or not Angelina will have any future scenes it seemed like she'd developed a thing for the MC and 50/50 could be MCs baby, they again never clarified and its just kind of hanging there.

demonslender

Jul 26, 2020
so basically the new update is just a reworked and touched up couple of scenes for a minor and irrelevant character? that's absolutely fanfuckingtastic! why don't these devs just finish the game before they start reworking old and forgotten scenes that no one really cares about. edit: just realized that anna, the aunt from the mom's side, has seemingly been completely forgotten by the dev. she's not even on the banner in patreon nor is she on any next update polls. unless her progression is heavily tied to the main story and/or to one of the main Li, i can't see any other explanation as to why she doesn't even get a chance at getting her own update.

Last edited:

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Somehow I can't get pass cleaning the church.I can't click the mouse fast enough.When go over the item and it lights up it doesn't do anything the first time.Any advice?

realsmasher

Mar 8, 2018
Somehow I can't get pass cleaning the church.I can't click the mouse fast enough.When go over the item and it lights up it doesn't do anything the first time.Any advice?
This has been the state of the game for me too, since I dont know... maybe the first time I played it a year ago?
I just looked into it occasionally afterwards with the Gallery Mod to enjoy the new scenes, fuck that buggy shit.

KaneKyun

Jul 20, 2021
I'm stuck on Brixxida "wait a couple more days", which doesn't let me progress with Miss Jones, which doesn't let me progress with the other characters. I already understood that I'm missing the 3rd shinigami in the hospital, but going there and turning the Eye power on doesn't do anything, I've tried over and over. I also have "talk to your step mom" in the Akita phone menu, but she's always busy somehow, in the morning in the kitchen there's a repeatable sex scene which I cant skip and it automatically moves the time to the afternoon, then in the afternoon she's taking a bath, then at night she's watching a movie, she's never free and I'm completely stuck in this loop. If anyone has a solution, please do tell, thanks :)

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes