AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
Did the in-game music get removed or something for version 0.19.5a ? I can hear just the main menu music that's it.

Also is there any way to skip the annoying JamLiz title card in the beginning?

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
There seems to be an infinite loop bug in Lesson 4 of Dr Johnson, if you retake the session.
1664764172902.png

Clicking on Faster leads to the same choices being displayed again.

Reactions: •Dark•

wutdafook

Sep 4, 2017
first time play this game and i think the face of characters in sex scene not match with when we talk to them, its look worse

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Damn, i don't like how Lydia route is done. I haven't finished her route yet, but honestly I don't want to help her and set her up with other men..

Even after she saw MC's dick and played with him, she's still looking for someone else. I do not like her.
And MC, instead of hitting on her, get her, have all for himself.. he still helps her and does everything to make her succeed with other men. Stupid kid.

No words.... MC is so stupid.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok, I'm done with her. Her route is one big ntr. She has an MC to please her, she still wants other guys. MC is no better... he keep encouraging her to go out to other men.

Now I don't know whether to stop playing this game anymore and throw this game into the trash or give other women a chance. Because honestly, I'm pissed off after playing Lydia route. :FacePalm: What a trash.
You really don't know what NTR is.
Lydia is Single and wasn't a Item with our MC at all.
She is looking for someone, yes. The Sex with MC was a One Night Stand, nothing more for now.
The future Updates of her will propably be that she don't find someone since she will recognize in a later time that MC is the one she likes and tries to change the status "Quo" into another Relationship.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
You really don't know what NTR is.
Lydia is Single and wasn't a Item with our MC at all.
She is looking for someone, yes. The Sex with MC was a One Night Stand, nothing more for now.
I think you're drawing conclusions
- The devs could have her not get any hits (sabatoged by MC?) and since the MC knows her account he could set up a catfish account and help her take photos and send them to the catfish account. Alternatively the MC could set her up with Ms White's son after he gets caught doing Ms White.
- With the inclusion of magic in the game the devs can literally use a magic disguise gag.

sovn

May 4, 2019
Did the in-game music get removed or something for version 0.19.5a ? I can hear just the main menu music that's it.

Also is there any way to skip the annoying JamLiz title card in the beginning?

i did this to fix the missing bgm, also skips the title card because it was getting annoying, just extract on your game folder.
all i did was extract the songs folder from the archive and the bgm started to work again, might be our systems since no one else seems to have a problem with that.
to skip the title card i edited the script file, you can compare with the original one using a text editor if you want to be sure that that was all i did.

EDIT: nevermind that, i found a bug with the fix so i will remove the link

Last edited:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
- With the inclusion of magic in the game the devs can literally use a magic disguise gag.
So, instead of the MC, we'll still see someone else bang her?

Think of it this way, this isn't us seducing someone, this is us conquering someone. Effectively ruining them for other men. They tried others and because of us, they're found lacking.

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
How do you add it in? For me downloading it just makes it a text file that doesn't work.
right click--> save as
i had the same problem with the bug, but when i downloaded the file it was .rpy instead a .rpyc i had to change the extension, but now i don't get the error, instead the game restarts without showing the error

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes