mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Hmmm. It looks like the author's idea to work on two games at once has not yet been successful - the Jade update was very delayed, and the new game stalled after the prologue was released. Although the developers are milking patreons on two projects at once, so... :unsure:

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
To solve the issue when going to school in the morning for Mia's quest, put this file in the game/code folder ('$' has been removed on line 554)
because of this patch of yours, it started the game from scratch for me

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
someone tell me what to do when I go to school in the morning after a while the game starts all over again co dlaej.jpg
I will add that the last save of the game I have when the version was 0.18.0b since then I have not played because there was no time

Tset

Aug 21, 2017
because of this patch of yours, it started the game from scratch for me
Actually, the issue with Mia's quest causes the game starting from scratch. The updated code should solve it as long as you use it before the issue, at least that's what it did to me.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
Actually, the issue with Mia's quest causes the game starting from scratch. The updated code should solve it as long as you use it before the issue, at least that's what it did to me.
well I had the last save of the game after completing version 0.18.0b and yet the game starts over again
if there's a bug in the game, why isn't the game developer responding

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
well I had the last save of the game after completing version 0.18.0b and yet the game starts over again
if there's a bug in the game, why isn't the game developer responding
Possibly because this isn't his site ? Try his Patreon, Discord or Twitter if you want a direct response.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes