PixelKatto

Oct 25, 2022
I have a question, I started playing but I don't hear any sound of music or voice, absolutely nothing, there is only sound in the main menu, the game is perfect but my question is if it's my mistake or is the game like that?

Reactions: BotchedAttempt

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Just as a little advice: please change the music now and then. Having the same music being played all the time nonstop is very annoying. At least change it for the sex scenes or at night, or both.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
What the fuck are you talking about? That's not how versioning works. v0.19.5 means that there have been 19 major content updates, it's not a fucking (percentage based) progress bar
First of all, you don't need to sound that triggered. Secondly, games are, in most cases, finished in update 1.0 (or 1.1, because of bugfixes) and that is a FACT. So yeah, excuse me for thinking that this game will, indeed, be finished in version 1.0.

wbfby3fbyu2

Feb 14, 2018
First of all, you don't need to sound that triggered. Secondly, games are, in most cases, finished in update 1.0 (or 1.1, because of bugfixes) and that is a FACT. So yeah, excuse me for thinking that this game will, indeed, be finished in version 1.0.
My point is that 0.19 > 0.2. This game has been at 0.2, and that was 17 "major" updates ago. The "." in "0.19" isn't a decimal mark. Further, the idea that the minor version in any way indicates the progress towards the final release is absolutely ridiculous. Read

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
My point is that 0.19 > 0.2. This game has been at 0.2, and that was 17 "major" updates ago. The "." in "0.19" isn't a decimal mark. Further, the idea that the minor version in any way indicates the progress towards the final release is absolutely ridiculous. Read
I'm not going to get involved on who of you two are right or wrong, I just want to say, I studied Software Development in college, never graduated for reasons I won't go into here, but the important thing I want to mention is, I was never shown or taught Semantic Versioning or anything similar in any class. So to assume the independent devs the majority of whom are self taught, would know how to version their updates ect like that, might be a stretch.

wbfby3fbyu2

Feb 14, 2018
I'm not going to get involved on who of you two are right or wrong, I just want to say, I studied Software Development in college, never graduated for reasons I won't go into here, but the important thing I want to mention is, I was never shown or taught Semantic Versioning or anything similar in any class. So to assume the independent devs the majority of whom are self taught, would know how to version their updates ect like that, might be a stretch.
SemVer is an attempt to codify already accepted customs regarding version schemes. It has been a successful attempt. I'm not saying Jamliz uses it because he fairly obviously does not. My only real point is that SexNote has had a version 0.2 and that was 17 "minor" version ago, because 0.19 - 0.17 is 0.2 using regular accepted software versioning.

You can also verify this by checking the changelog.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
SexNote was just updated 2 months ago and his other game LustLegacy was just updated last week...not sure what you are looking for?
No f'n wonder, split focus.
I never once seen a dev truely finish a game in this scenario!
This is a bad sign. :(

• Haha
Reactions: PixelKatto

BotchedAttempt

Sep 11, 2017
I have a question, I started playing but I don't hear any sound of music or voice, absolutely nothing, there is only sound in the main menu, the game is perfect but my question is if it's my mistake or is the game like that?
I'm having this same problem since the latest update. I redownloaded and started a new game, and I had the same problem. A little while later the game started glitching out and showing the pool background with no characters for every dialogue scene on both of those saves.

NeroXV

May 30, 2018
Everything was going well until I started the Jane's route. The guy is really pathetic (in my opinion, whoever likes that, good for him). I hope that later he will reveals against her.

Reactions: Twisted_ape
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes