closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
someone recomended trying this since i like space code pink... looking forward to seeing why this was so strongly recommended to me

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
why when I pressed start in the new version the story started with that woman from therapy and the other one who got pregnant after all it was already several updates ago why did they add it all over again?

Draintheswamp

Jul 20, 2018
This game needs way more frequent updates honestly. That new game basically made updates for this even rarer. It could go so many more places with more frequent updates.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017

Hey guys! The next update 0.20, which Will focus on Jade, is coming soon! We’ve been working really hard, so, while it's done, we wanted to show you everything that comes with it!

This new update brings 12 NEW animations and 5 new wallpapers! The update will advance forward Jade’s story in the game.
Jade’s a smart, caring mother that worries about her daughter’s well-being, but lately, she’s been going through a difficult time, dealing with money and relationship problems with her exhusband. Here is where our MC comes in, helping her with an unexpected situation and, with the help of another character, some intimacy issues. This new update will focus on her story, her relationship with Hinn, and with other characters in the game.
The update is just around the corner, the art and script are already done, and the code is just about to be ready!

There’s been a slight delay in the update launch, but we’re very close to finishing it, be sure to keep posted to see it as soon as it’s up.

In addition, we want you to know that we’re working on a small Christmas surprise for you guys! It’s something that we know you guys will love.

The update is coming soon!

Hey guys! The next update 0.20, which Will focus on Jade, is coming soon! We’ve been working really hard, so, while it's done, we wanted to show you everything that comes with it!

This new update brings 12 NEW animations and 5 new wallpapers! The update will advance forward Jade’s story in the game.
Jade’s a smart, caring mother that worries about her daughter’s well-being, but lately, she’s been going through a difficult time, dealing with money and relationship problems with her exhusband. Here is where our MC comes in, helping her with an unexpected situation and, with the help of another character, some intimacy issues. This new update will focus on her story, her relationship with Hinn, and with other characters in the game.
The update is just around the corner, the art and script are already done, and the code is just about to be ready!

There’s been a slight delay in the update launch, but we’re very close to finishing it, be sure to keep posted to see it as soon as it’s up.

In addition, we want you to know that we’re working on a small Christmas surprise for you guys! It’s something that we know you guys will love.

The update is coming soon!

Jondoen88

Jan 25, 2021
*snipped for space but quoting for context*
I admit. Usually when an developer moves onto a new project means the end of the old one. So I'm cautiously surprised and bemused.

I hope it lands well and ends up being the first of many improvements.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes