GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
someone tell me what to do when I go to school in the morning after a while the game starts all over again
I will add that the last save of the game I have when the version was 0.18.0b since then I have not played because there was no time
do you know how to talk with your step mom for akita?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.20.0d

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 215 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thy4nd

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
Senpai, can you explain how you found the code to us that are idiots? :')
Sorry, but I can't reveal this secret.
The dev is reading this thread and he already changed things once in the past to make it harder to find them.

But what I can say is, that you need unren.bat to decompile the script files first and when you know where to look it's really easy to find them.

For example the current Cheat Code "b3ti8r" is located in "...code\System\screens.rpy"
while the Gallery Code "m3ft4l" is located in "...code\Story\SisStory.rpy"

In the past, the Codes were in places where they made more sense, the Gallery Code was in "...code\Mechanics\Gallery.rpy"
and the Cheat Code was in "...code\Mechanics\Interface.rpy"

And another thing, I am not a programmer so I have no idea what the following process is called for real but he is also "hiding" the Codes by giving them "nicknames" to better hide them between other stuff.
Current "nicknames" are "pensando" for Gallery Code & "Hinn" for Cheat Code.

He also has blank Codes in "...\code\System\script.rpy" to make it harder.
Code:
     codeCheat = ""
    codeGall = ""

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sex69Cool

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Does the writing get better later in the game? I just started playing and it's kind of rife with errors. BTW, I mean no disrespect.
It actually gets worse (Lisa's dialogue is especially horrendous, and hurts her scenes). They seriously need to get an editor or at least someone proofreading it.

Reactions: GucciGang69

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I might have encountered a bug, I am at where you go to Dr Johnson's office to help her with lessons with her clients, past Hinn quest and after Dr Johnson has sex with you solo. It says to visit her in the afternoon but when you do, she asks you if you have a appointment. It will not let you progress with Dr Johnson which looks out a few more quest lines.
same issue did you fix it?

Reactions: eradotexe

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
for the Dr Johnson not progressing you have to got to the petshop first then go back to her

• Red Heart
Reactions: handok24

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
Hello
I skipped latest updates for this one since they have a new game, I guess this one is nearing its end.
how close to the end is this game?

Reactions: Katleta15

UnbannableQtie

Mar 27, 2020
Did anyone else get stuck when you have to go to sleep to continue the content with Hinn's mother? I have been passing days for an hour straight, then I just made a new game and it's still the same is there any fix to this bug?

Eyemknothear

Jun 11, 2021
do you know how to talk with your step mom for akita?
I clicked on the computer in MCs room which pulls up gallery for all the women scenes with unlock button and noticed there's no image on either page for Akita. I don't think that clue's scene has been completed yet.

Raven Suoh

Feb 20, 2021
Did anyone else get stuck when you have to go to sleep to continue the content with Hinn's mother? I have been passing days for an hour straight, then I just made a new game and it's still the same is there any fix to this bug?
try to go to work for her at noon and then go to sleep, make sure the next day isn't the weekend

Reactions: UnbannableQtie
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes