Bruh.Moment

Jun 20, 2020
Just played trough the game and I had a pretty good Idea for the Jade storyline which I sadly didn't see in the game. I was hoping for something like the following (Spoiler tag to not spoil that this doesn't happen in the game yet):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do you guys think? Sorry for the wall of text. Just really thought it would have been cool to see this in a game for once.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maihot321

Tukitagi

Feb 2, 2022
I put it again, can someone help me please, the start menu stays black and the animations are only static images, does anyone else have this problem?

JaexHoon

Feb 9, 2018
I might have encountered a bug, I am at where you go to Dr Johnson's office to help her with lessons with her clients, past Hinn quest and after Dr Johnson has sex with you solo. It says to visit her in the afternoon but when you do, she asks you if you have a appointment. It will not let you progress with Dr Johnson which looks out a few more quest lines.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
bruh what is up with the jamliz intro credits :KEK: he thinks he's marvel :ROFLMAO:

p.s.: what is up with the lag? every time i mouse over an object/area, there's like a 2-3 second delay. even happens when i'm exiting out of settings. has this happened to anyone else, or am i just cursed

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I haven't seen any bugs on her.
When you try to continue on her storyline and go to school in the morning in order to speak to Hinn, the game replays the starting scene, lets you see the first sex scene again and even lets you rename your mom and stepmom. If that's not a bug, I don't know what could it be.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.20.0b

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 215 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Borrowed_Distant

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
When you try to continue on her storyline and go to school in the morning in order to speak to Hinn, the game replays the starting scene, lets you see the first sex scene again and even lets you rename your mom and stepmom. If that's not a bug, I don't know what could it be.
I am not accusing you of lying.
I am saying I personally did not experience any bugs, specifically in reply to your question on whether or not her bugs were fixed yet in the latest version.

That I didn't get hit with the bugs in the latest version mean either that I managed to avoid them.
Or that they were fixed in the latest bugfix release (the b after the version number)
so it is worth it for you to check out the latest version

a12123

Nov 23, 2017
so buggy, same bugs as last version. one time play and you can see all the bugs.

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I am not accusing you of lying.
I am saying I personally did not experience any bugs, specifically in reply to your question on whether or not her bugs were fixed yet in the latest version.

That I didn't get hit with the bugs in the latest version mean either that I managed to avoid them.
Or that they were fixed in the latest bugfix release (the b after the version number)
so it is worth it for you to check out the latest version
No they weren't fixed, I am already playing 0.20.0b and the bug is there. Don't know how did you avoid the bugs, but lucky you.

Reactions: mrttao

Dcpaint

Mar 9, 2020
I've been playing this game since the beginning but now have an issue. For the last two updates the only things I have left are Lisa "in the morning" and Jane in the afternoon. I've done each dozens of times but no further progress. What am I missing????

Esco187

Aug 21, 2017
Same bug for me.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes