Lane Lane

Aug 12, 2020
Since the v.20.0 update, the Repeat Session 4 for Dr. Johnson is bugged so that you can't finish it. When you can't go any faster, there is no "Cum" option; only "Slower" and "Keep Going." I was doing this just to kill time until the afternoon so I could visit Mrs. Jade, but now it's stuck and trying to back out (as far as I could and go through it again to check if it let me out resulted in all the autosaves being locked in the loop.

Aug 14, 2021
I think the new update is bugged, i can't do anything with mom's hinn, there's no hint in the phone to make anything to her, i think we need just to wait

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
help plss
I want to talk to Lisa in the morning
I spoke, I did 3 lessons
I did 4 lessons with Anastacia
I did 3 more lessons at night with Lisa
and I still want to talk to her
is it a bug or something?

Reactions: Dcpaint

LewdBrokeBard

Aug 3, 2020
cool guess my save is glitched because now EVERY story line is up to date minus the new one just added and the one with the Teacher but every time I go to school it just replays THE START OF THE GAME Random Class Junk. Go Home Spot Mom getting licked. Set their names. Go to the room and say hello to my new sex note friend. REPEAT. I can not go to school to say hello to Hinn because it just restarts that start of the game cutsceen despite me being at end game content everywhere else TF

Reactions: Ashtonzn13

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
For those having problems with the Mia bug I went back and downloaded 19.0a, started a new game and selected the option to jump to new content (the Mia content) this bypassed whatever was causing that error. After the "go to school" instance, I made a save and then opened it up in the new 20.0b update. I played the Mia content from there all the way to the end, no errors.
Hope this helps someone else too.

Edit: Asenaris updated his links after I posted this, sorry. So here are the 19.0a links:

Workupload

Pixeldrain
Honestly? We want a non bugged game, not that.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
cool guess my save is glitched because now EVERY story line is up to date minus the new one just added and the one with the Teacher but every time I go to school it just replays THE START OF THE GAME Random Class Junk. Go Home Spot Mom getting licked. Set their names. Go to the room and say hello to my new sex note friend. REPEAT. I can not go to school to say hello to Hinn because it just restarts that start of the game cutsceen despite me being at end game content everywhere else TF
Yeah man, we know. We're still waiting for a bugfix.

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
This is already the second time that I can't use my old save file. And no, just skipping to the new update isn't good enough cause I haven't touched this game for a few updates already, if I did it, I would miss out on many scenes I haven't even seen yet.

Reactions: Alucard421

Apr 12, 2017
Look like the game doesnt open for me

Here the log:
Tue Jan 17 01:22:27 2023
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.12s
Early init took 0.01s
Loader init took 0.03s
Loading error handling took 0.16s
Loading script took 1.75s

Did anyone get any idea how to fix it?

Isidoro

Mar 3, 2019
Some1 can give me a save file (finished game its ok)!?! because im stuck with "Miss Mia" quest, who ask me to "Go to the school in the morning", (i have unlocked only the 1st scene), and every time i try to enter at the school in the morning, the game give me an error (SyntaxError, Institute.rpy, line 554), i can choose: Ignore, Open, Copy, etc...
With ignore start the scene from the beginning (where i can choose name and role for Jane, etc).
And another problem have with Jane quest ("sneak in the your step-moms room again at night).... but the problem is: Jane dont live anymore with us... so the room is empty.

if i try to start a new game with option: "Skip to the new content", i have only a quest for Dr. Johnson (already done)... and i have to repeat every scene...
Btw, with new start with last content if i go on school (on morning) i dont see Miss Mia, but a female teacher "Miss Lucy"

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes