chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
Been stuck in "Keep working for her in the afternoon" with Jane, is this due to a old save after many updates or is it a very annoying grind to get her affection up?

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
i try to do doing Hinn Mother update but when i try to meet hinn in school to progress in the morning the game put me in the very begginning where MC find the Sexnote. but i can progress the others updates but touching school in the morning put me in the loop of the begginnning.

Reactions: bobbybiggerplays2

sadooper

Mar 17, 2021
No titjob tag again for this update? I know that just happens to be my particular kink, but what's the point of making models with such massive boobs without ever using them?
I'm pretty sure there is atleast one titfucking scene in this game (haven't played in awhile)--tags on games don't get updated all the time. Basically the only tags that are always present when in game are stuff like: "gay","futa/trans","ntr", etc., because people will cry if those aren't there.

thegrimm

Mar 13, 2019
This Mia bug is still giving me problems. I've tried the institute.rpy fix (on 19.5a & 20.0b), that didn't work. So I fired up the save that was provided, that worked, but I don't know how to change the MC name from "Lucky1" back to my original MCs name. Tried using URM to change it back but it didn't stick.
Can dev just please fix this bug, it has been here for awhile now.

Reactions: perikeeto

Azazil069

Jan 13, 2020
This Game is the real OG no doubt, I've been following it for a while and whenever it pops back up in view, the dev adds something special lol. Love the constant updates and new characters. This really shows that the dev has good taste and isn't afraid to experiment :D

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes