Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I know this has already been said, but when trying to do Hinn's mom storyline the games bugs at school and it starts the beggining of the game's scene.

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
Anyone know how to make Sue appear? I'm on the Jane arc doing the "Talk to Sue about the Visit", but Sue's missing. I can't sleep either because "I should talk with mom" keeps me awake. I've resorted to console commands to change the time, but still no Sue.

Tukitagi

Feb 2, 2022
Am I the only one who does not play the animations?, only a static image remains, and the start menu does not even load, only a black screen.

thegrimm

Mar 13, 2019
For those having problems with the Mia bug I went back and downloaded 19.0a, started a new game and selected the option to jump to new content (the Mia content) this bypassed whatever was causing that error. After the "go to school" instance, I made a save and then opened it up in the new 20.0b update. I played the Mia content from there all the way to the end, no errors.
Hope this helps someone else too.

Edit: Asenaris updated his links after I posted this, sorry. So here are the 19.0a links:

Ok_fine

Jan 21, 2019
worked for me, are you on an earlier version?
i did it on frog lady's gallery in case it's a case of the unlock all being different per person's gallery for some reason
Yeah, 0.20b. Tried on various characters. I will reinstall.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes