Mandragoron

Aug 20, 2018
They crashed from 1 Big Update per Month to 1 Big Update all 3 Months.. lets see how long v0.21 will take...
And the versions getting bugy...everything is rushed... because..

YOU CANT MAKE 2 Games in the same Time, without losing production!
I don't understand why there are still ppl paying for this. If i pay for a project i demand that it is the only fokus of the devs. not only 50% (or less).

stahp2020

Feb 25, 2020
Is it just me or have the animations made the character's design look more and more grainy with each new version. I remember way back when like 4-5 versions ago, the animations looked way cleaner but the "revamped" stuff looks way worse

DaNegativeOne

Dec 9, 2020
Noticed there is a version 0.20.0c when I checked the version (just downloaded it maybe a few hours ago). The codes must have changed for that version because the 0.20.0b codes don't work on it.

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
Where is that version C? In which download server?
Right on his Patreon page >
Available since yesterday looks like something has been changed for the public release.
Who knows if only the codes have been changed or if he also fixed some things?

gallery: fr3d9s
cheat: h3rm3s

Also Fyi.: If you want to skip that stupid intro animation just press F1 to open the menu.

Last edited:

Tboogie28

Oct 12, 2018

Hey guys! Thanks for trying the game once again and leaving your comments and recommendations, although I cannot answer 100% of the time I do read everything you write and we take your advice for improvement (Those who have followed the game since the beginning will know that the game has progressed and improved a lot thanks to all your recommendations and suggestions.)

I know that some of you may be dissatisfied by not seeing the specific content you want, but I ask you to understand that game development is a process that takes a long time of work in various areas. What started as a hobby, has become something in what we can currently spend a little more than half time on (We are not a team of large developers or experts, we are just two guys working and improving the best we can) Do not expect from us results equal to that of large projects, we have been in Patreon for very little time in comparison and we are working to improve more and more.

Regarding your questions, here is an answer to what each of your concerns could be:

Hinn's mother change:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Many characters in the update:

Initial characters have not been developed:

The game needs urgently to focus:

This update doesn't have new content:

Once again, thank you for your time and comments, I hope you understand and appreciate the time and effort behind this. Thank you very much for your support and recommendations.

JamLiz
There is a bug with Dr. Johnson I can't complete the sex scene it's in an infinite loop. Also can you add a time skip function?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SexNote-0.20.0d
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes