yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I apologize in advance if i have (probably) missed something:
I recongize the step-relationsip is a patreon skirt. However, step relations just dont do it for me. Im a demented imbicile with an oedipus complex. Anything to bring it to an umabiguous consanguineus relationship would improve the game massively for me

Otherwise, amazing progress on this game. Great art (whatever MC you prefer) and keep it up
It's made in ren'py, if you want to there are many tools available on this website to let you set the script up to be whatever you wish.

Cumanji

Jul 1, 2017
It's made in ren'py, if you want to there are many tools available on this website to let you set the script up to be whatever you wish.
Script? Renpy?
what part of "demented imbicile" did you not understand?

in all seriousness i understand what your getting at : do it myself.
fair. I should, im just giving a suggestion as to the singular element my one track mind hones in on. not gonna be upset if its ignored.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Script? Renpy?
what part of "demented imbicile" did you not understand?

in all seriousness i understand what your getting at : do it myself.
fair. I should, im just giving a suggestion as to the singular element my one track mind hones in on. not gonna be upset if its ignored.
Honestly it's not too complicated, plenty of users have made guides on how to make changes/mods to ren'py games. Just depends on if you're one-track minded enough to want to do it, lol. It's basically just opening up the words, and changing them. Not like you have to be a code guru to do it.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Ok, i have to ask since nobody seems to have done it - what is Hinata doing (2nd to the right) in the header on the OP?

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes