Jan 12, 2019
The dev makes a new main menu animation for every update which is nice, but he also seems to delete the previous one from the game folders every time. Would anybody be interested in going through every single version of the game, isolate those animations and create a separate upload for just those?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The dev makes a new main menu animation for every update which is nice, but he also seems to delete the previous one from the game folders every time. Would anybody be interested in going through every single version of the game, isolate those animations and create a separate upload for just those?
I have them all saved just cuz of that lol, I might do it at some point, probably not today. If I don't remember ping me in a few days.

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
Ill make this simple for you guys who are stuck on the Belle quest in the morning at school, UNREN FOR ALL Click this link, download unren, insert it into the GAME folder, double click unren in the game folder. Choose OPTION 3 (enable console) once you run it, close it. Open the game, load your save.... Then hit SHIFT+O as in OHHHH.... then insert this code (that was given by
1337whatever1337)
belEvents = 1
Once you do that hit enter, then hit your esc key to exit the console and PROBLEM SOLVED.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
"v0.21.0
  • 9 New Animations."

Which girls received the animations? All for the new two (or just Barbie) or any already established girls get scenes?

Never see it in the change logs, clicked back 3 pages and didn't see it mentioned in chat here, but enquirering fappers looking to cheat code and get to work want to know. :LOL:

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes