reeeeee2323

Jan 15, 2019
Does the main character still look like someone dropped a 10 lb weight onto his skull while he was in the womb? Its the only thing keeping me away from trying this game again, any scene he is in makes me burst out laughing

Blakmoon

Dec 12, 2019
The change log says that there is two new characters, but beside Barbie, who is the other one?
And about wallpapers, what is it and where can I find them or use them?

GothSummer

Aug 27, 2017
Is there a certain order of unlocking scenes? Because when I look at the phone for tips it says that's all for this version but in the gallery there are several unknown scenes for Hinn for example.

Reactions: KaftaMaster

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
Is there a certain order of unlocking scenes? Because when I look at the phone for tips it says that's all for this version but in the gallery there are several unknown scenes for Hinn for example.
that means those are unlocked on other routes. the ones your missing might be her mothers route

Reactions: Leon580

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hey could you upload them if possible?
Yea sorry I'll do it tonight, had a busy week. I know I've been posting lol but I type a lot more quickly than extracting/double-checking files. Unfortunately it seems I'm missing a few (like 3 or 4) and I couldn't track them down anywhere, so the collection is incomplete. If anyone could supplement the missing ones once I upload that'd be great.

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
i see the artist use some real people with no problem and i love this , i hope we can see ariana grande or pokimane in the game to i would commission this myself but i don't know how to contact the main artist

Reactions: Shadowknight55

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
Yea sorry I'll do it tonight, had a busy week. I know I've been posting lol but I type a lot more quickly than extracting/double-checking files. Unfortunately it seems I'm missing a few (like 3 or 4) and I couldn't track them down anywhere, so the collection is incomplete. If anyone could supplement the missing ones once I upload that'd be great.
It's all good take your time, this is just supplementary bs after all.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The dev makes a new main menu animation for every update which is nice, but he also seems to delete the previous one from the game folders every time. Would anybody be interested in going through every single version of the game, isolate those animations and create a separate upload for just those?
Hey could you upload them if possible?
Sorry for the wait everyone who was anticipating this. I didn't bother versioning them, but I think the ones I'm missing are some of the very early versions (Not sure if they changed the menus back then, can't remember) and some of the .15 and .16 versions, maybe a .11 not sure. I did have the .03 version still around, so that's a real throwback =P.

Main Menu Animation and Icon Archive:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RideTheLightning

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
Sorry for the wait everyone who was anticipating this. I didn't bother versioning them, but I think the ones I'm missing are some of the very early versions (Not sure if they changed the menus back then, can't remember) and some of the .15 and .16 versions, maybe a .11 not sure. I did have the .03 version still around, so that's a real throwback =P.

Thank you!

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017

I have a slightly bigger collection
4 more Main Menu Animation / Background Images + the Animated intro that has been there since v0.19 but I have no Icons.
All sorted / versionend.

(Uploaded them to gofile.io and mega.nz to test their online (pre)view function)

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes