Super Alpha

Oct 13, 2020
The dev makes a new main menu animation for every update which is nice, but he also seems to delete the previous one from the game folders every time. Would anybody be interested in going through every single version of the game, isolate those animations and create a separate upload for just those?

What's up man, the dev could release the builds on Itch.io instead of mega.nz which becomes offline with time, thus, the different versions would be easily available on devlog.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
What's up man, the dev could release the builds on Itch.io instead of mega.nz which becomes offline with time, thus, the different versions would be easily available on devlog.
Most devs remove previous updates on itch themselves; a lot of devs don't like having old builds available for some reason.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.22.0a

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 263 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

GothSummer

Aug 27, 2017
So there are several scenes with a lot of girls but the phone says "that's all for this version" Are some scenes missable? Or is there a real walkthrough that is actually helpful?

Drake_McCoy

Feb 15, 2021
Ill make this simple for you guys who are stuck on the Belle quest in the morning at school, UNREN FOR ALL Click this link, download unren, insert it into the GAME folder, double click unren in the game folder. Choose OPTION 3 (enable console) once you run it, close it. Open the game, load your save.... Then hit SHIFT+O as in OHHHH.... then insert this code (that was given by
1337whatever1337)
belEvents = 1
Once you do that hit enter, then hit your esc key to exit the console and PROBLEM SOLVED.
thanks this worked

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
I have downloaded the game from scratch and started playing again but I have already encountered a problem and that is the backtracking of history does not work can anyone advise how to fix it?

DoB94

Apr 10, 2020
I'm trying to make progress with Dr. Jhonson, she says to go to her office in the afternoon but when I go nothing happens, can anyone help me?

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
I'm trying to make progress with Dr. Jhonson, she says to go to her office in the afternoon but when I go nothing happens, can anyone help me?
I remember there was the same problem, I don’t remember how I solved it, but it seems like just continue to progress the characters for others, and check it from time to time.
By the way, it was after this situation that I realized that the manual from the phone was a little bugged or didn’t write everything that was needed.

Reactions: DoB94

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Great Game just few questions. First, I unlocked the Gallery just to see what updates we have got - There I encountered a disturbing scene with the Teacher Mia where she was having a double penetration scene with two black dudes - is it avoidable completely?
Second the Stepmom has femdom scenes- is there any chance the MC gonna get a chance to turn the tables and make her a submissive and humiliate her non-stop , I'll love that.

Anyways my thoughts but good game

Last edited:

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
I will also repeat my question, I had a problem while passing or the game was buggy, I don’t know, but I finished playing as many as I could, now it says to continue progressing for this and so on. Now the problem is with Kylie, since most people need to continue the story with her, but in order to continue progressing with her, you need to progress with Jane. But Jane no longer has any events available. I tried to skip time on different days, like weekends and work days, but nothing helps. I don’t know what to do, I need help.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes