yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I have a slightly bigger collection
4 more Main Menu Animation / Background Images + the Animated intro that has been there since v0.19 but I have no Icons.
All sorted / versionend.

Mega
(Uploaded them to gofile.io and mega.nz to test their online (pre)view function)
Awesome, thanks for the diligence! Actually haven't even touched any of the versions in like a year and a half so I didn't know they added a Marvel style intro, cool. I get really anal about checking what animations are different between versions, that's the main reason I fell behind. Time to fire up WinMerge and compare changelogs. Also I think I have the update status versions of the .05 and .07 menus, good to know. Thanks for the diligence with the versioning!

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
I encountered a problem in passing or the game was bugged, I don’t know, but I finished everyone as much as I could, now it says continue to progress for this one and so on. Now the problem is with Kylie, since most people need to continue the story with her, but for her Jane writes, go through the story, but Jane went through and wrote that this is all for this version, I don’t know what to do. Before, I don’t remember exactly how Jane went through, I don’t remember exactly, Kylie also had everything written for this version, but then it changed to Jane’s story, maybe this sentence isn’t important, but I’m just clarifying the details. I need help, I don’t know what to do, please help.

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
I'm getting a missing image message pop up during the class before the scene where Ms. Mia asks you to stay after class that says "Image 'mik callado sinTiza right" not found" Anyone else getting this error or know how to fix it?

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
I'm getting a missing image message pop up during the class before the scene where Ms. Mia asks you to stay after class that says "Image 'mik callado sinTiza right" not found" Anyone else getting this error or know how to fix it?
What's your system?

Drake_McCoy

Feb 15, 2021
is belle issue fixed? still can't access her route no matter how many times i go to school in the morning nothing happens

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
Wow this game got an update. Did they finally fix the bug that caused the game to reset to the beginning at some point after rubbing to school or did they still not fix it?

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes