Status
Not open for further replies.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
why is this categorized as abandoned when it hasnt been 18 months since the last update?
Not sure if it was ever officially announced(I'm not on discord) get the impression the dev gave up. Nothing on Patreon since January, hasn't been on here in forever. I think there is a 3/4 month period with no contact from dev that makes it eligible - the 18 months is if they are still active on social media(s).

TommyV23

Mar 10, 2019
why is this categorized as abandoned when it hasnt been 18 months since the last update?
There are two basically two rules for the abandoned Tag:

-3 months of dev going radio silent about the game in every platform
-Or if the dev is still talking about it but goes on for 18 months without any update then abandoned also can get applied.

You have already ruled out one of them, so you can guess whats the problem here...

SexNote and Lust Legacy are Dead. I hope Jamliz is not.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020

-Or if the dev is still talking about it but goes on for 18 months without any update then abandoned also can get applied.

You have already ruled out one of them, so you can guess whats the problem here...

So the Dev gave up or we just don't know ?

AkaiFR

Formerly 'KuROFR'
Apr 10, 2022
So the Dev gave up or we just don't know ?
Dev gave up developing in general, even on his other game Lust Legacy we have 0 news, just forgot him like nothing happened, if someone want to steal his idea or continue his story feel free to do it it's not like he gonna do something lmao

Reactions: Ntrsugar

TommyV23

Mar 10, 2019
why is it marked abandoned if an update came out 4 months ago?

I answered your question literally 6 posts above you :censored::cautious:

B4STARD

Feb 17, 2022
:cry:Thought this game was doing good and wanted to continue playing after a few updates. Sad to find it abandoned

Oct 17, 2017
He'll probably reappear out of nowhere. I do some normal content creation and I've went radio silent for a few months before and dropped a video out of nowhere. Not sure why he'd just give up a cash cow like Sexnote.

Reactions: Bro9988

TommyV23

Mar 10, 2019
Check the discord. They explain it all there. They are still doing both games.
Yeah, thats bullshit. Last Post from JamLiz on Discord was posted on 05.01.24, after that there was just dead silence. I check in every day and hope, but so far there is no news that both games will continue to be made.

1612710242267.gif

Reactions: AkaiFR
Mar 27, 2022
Yeah, thats bullshit. Last Post from JamLiz on Discord was posted on 05.01.24, after that there was just dead silence. I check in every day and hope, but so far there is no news that both games will continue to be made.

View attachment 3700646
I forgot that not everyone does month,day,year and I thought for a second I missed something from May, but no just his post from January. So yeah 5 months without a single word from the dev but theyre totally still working on both games :ROFLMAO:

PyroSteed

Jan 5, 2018
With all the stupid side content in this game, the weird cameos and what not it's no wonder it just sputtered out. They should have just made several short and sweet games, not just bloat the fuck out of one. Lust Legacy was headed down the same path too, introducing loads of side characters before any of the main ones got any due.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.60 star(s) 157 Votes