tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
This new magic learning method is crap. The old one was bad enough due to my dyslexia but at least I could get through it relatively quickly and it had different phrases. This new system is just slow, tedious, annoying and the phrase doesn't change. So far, Sex Note DOES NOT rule.
yea something is majorly fucked up with it, magic is 160 and still no agamoto eye, procession with any girl is limited to hand jobs by hinn's mom, the nurse, 1 time with my mom, 0 with my sister, 0 with second mom, oh 1 time i did it myself in front of mike's mom. there was more progress in the last version! oh yea the sister i've helped her on her website so many times her affection is 246! he really screwed the pooch somehow...

Reactions: Destrosity

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So witch one is the mother? The "boss"? And who is the "maid"? I didnt get any hints who is suppose to represend who.
I think the maid is supposed to be the mother and since they are married the other one is the stepmom

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
So witch one is the mother? The "boss"? And who is the "maid"? I didnt get any hints who is suppose to represend who.
The blond is to be "Step-Mom" and the brunet is to be "Mom" while the redhead is "Sister". Its at least how I set my girls and just left their names as they are. :unsure: :D

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
yea something is majorly fucked up with it, magic is 160 and still no agamoto eye, procession with any girl is limited to hand jobs by hinn's mom, the nurse, 1 time with my mom, 0 with my sister, 0 with second mom, oh 1 time i did it myself in front of mike's mom. there was more progress in the last version! oh yea the sister i've helped her on her website so many times her affection is 246! he really screwed the pooch somehow...
I remember shat it had to do with the little goddess that you at some point will get a notification to see her but also make sure you progress with other girls because in some way they are connected in order of getting the abilities. :unsure: I know its confusing for now as to how some things are. :sneaky:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I hope it doesn't take long to add more sexual stuff to the game right now the only thing you can do with all the girs is handjobs.

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
So you can't go back in this game? I was on my way to the garage and wound up in the map. I didn't see locations marked so I couldn't get back to the house. I tried to run Unren on it, but it didn't work for me. Any suggestions, please?

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
reading the description. so step siblings and step parents no actual incest going on.... unless.. that is a cover?

also lmfao..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Destrosity

Jan 11, 2018
How do make a bad formula worse? It's absurd, you know?

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
Last edited:

ExcelExcel

Mar 6, 2019
The blond is to be "Step-Mom" and the brunet is to be "Mom" while the redhead is "Sister". Its at least how I set my girls and just left their names as they are. :unsure: :D

This is what I did too, but I think changing Sue's name to "mom" might work even better. As far as I can tell, the only other character that refers to her by name is Kylee, the sister, and it makes perfect sense for her to call that character "mom" as well. Jane (the blonde) seems to always refer to as "Your (relationship)" ie "Your mother".

So best set up seems to be
Blonde
Name: Jane
Relationship: step-mom

Brunet
Name: mom
Relationship: mother

Redhead
Name: Kylee
Relationship: sister

anextour

Jul 30, 2017
The authors of the game begin to follow the standard rake of most developers.
1. Introduction of additional characters, at a time when the main ones have practically no history.
2. Map, locations - there are no markers on which element to click. That is, without moving the cursor, you will not know.
3. The rollback is turned off, why, why, why !?
4. Dialogs? Plot? Why are they so minimal?
5. Cheat codes for the gallery? Why should I play, this is a repetition of the SS error. Why should I play if I erase the gallery right away?
Maybe it’s better to cheat in order not to play an uncomfortable mini-game?
6. (already been) Penis ... why so small? It takes longer so that GG can brush his teeth (humor from the USSR).
7. The emptiness of the diologes during the “sex scenes”, a pair of “Oh ...” and “Ah ...” would correct the situation.
8. GG's head was apparently shot in "Kill Bill", I didn’t have a part of my head (maybe this is a bug on my part).
In general, the game is funny, but does not cause much interest (in particular, due to mini-games).
The graphics are excellent, but not enough.
P.S. I hope the developers read this forum.

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey guys! Have you already let off steam? ok, I want to answer to your recommendations, advice and complaints, this update included many new characters, scenarios and locations, with the aim of expanding the world of SexNote and providing more diversity and options for every taste, in addition to adding new stories to expand the gaming experience.

The possibility of using old saves, we had never considered it before (Since the game is in basic development and each version makes significant changes respect to the previous one, not only additional content is added, so handling saved games becomes a bit complex) And so far, in no other previous update, no-one had requested it before (or in this case demanded) that old saved files work on new updates, so it is something we will highly consider for future updates. For now, in this update, there is no new content with the old characters, only with the new ones so if you want you can skip the characters you have already seen and focus on the new ones, they do not require progress with the old ones, So if you don't want to play the minigame, just follow the tasks of the SexNote with the new characters and that's it.

About to the Minigame, this is a first version of the complete mechanics that will be ready for the next update 0.06 that focuses exclusively on SexNote, Brixxida, the world and the magical power, in this you will have the final mechanics of the minigame (which for now, because we are greatly expanding the world of SexNote with new characters, scenarios and scenes, we could not finish). The mechanics of obtaining magical power and the minigame are already planned and will be much more entertaining and rewarding.

In the next update several corrections are planned for the flow of the story with the main characters (Jane, Sue, Kylee and Brixxida) making it more fluid and with less conditions, improving the story and main plot of SexNote and magic. Also, since with the new characters the basis of the entire visual novel is established, in the next update we will add 4 sex animated scenes and some blowjobs (Not just Handjobs) so do not worry about the hot content.

We are not a giant development team, we are just 2 guys, who work everything we can to improve in each update and try to listen to all the recommendations, complaints and advice, the project has practically only 4 months of development, it is logical that in the Progress mistakes are made and there are things to improve, but little by little things will be corrected and a better game will be released. (Please have in mind all the work behind every update and don't be that rude)

For now, we just want to thank the support and understanding of many and ask others for a little patience and tolerance, we listen to all your comments to improve, Thank you!

If you are stuck and need support or help, I will help you in the discord server!:

And if you want to see a specific scene without having to repeat a task or If you want to see the whole game and the scenes without having to make any effort, here is the full gameplay:

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes