Gadget

Oct 12, 2017
To skip the annoying minigame, open console and type : agamotoEye = x

x is a number from 1 to 3 which represent the 3 levels of agamoto eye, you might miss some content if you choose 2 or 3 at the beginning so start with 1 and use the first level of agamoto eyes then choose 2 etc.

To cheat the affection :

bellAffect = xxx
hinAffect = xxx
johAffect = xxx
lisAffect = xxx
marAffect = xxx
mom1Affect = xxx (Sue the violet hair mom)
mom2Affect = xxx (Jane the blondie)
sisAffect = xxx
teaAffect = xxx
whiAffect = xxx

Reactions: Synamon and scarfer

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
Old saves doesnt work or it just mines? Someone can hook me up with a save at the begg. of the update? Thanks!

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Actually going to patron this. Do wish they'd hire someone who could proofread their English though. It's a bit jarring sometimes.

Uzite Brun

Nov 10, 2017
Those new mini-games are (self-censoring here) not fun. The sexy bits are not sexy enough to suffer through those puzzles. I'll wait for the kind person who spills the gallery code.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Don't really need one, you can access the new content immediately as it's not dependent upon the old content.
then why does it start it all over again from the beginning instead of new content? you have to go thru all of the crap you went thru before and along the way some new content appears.
saves are totally broken. well some 'worked' but then i go to bed and bam exception.
the op needs to clearly state that old saves are dead, begin new game.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
So do we have to start from begining to see the new content or can we just continue to see the new stuff? :unsure:

Destrosity

Jan 11, 2018
This new magic learning method is crap. The old one was bad enough due to my dyslexia but at least I could get through it relatively quickly and it had different phrases. This new system is just slow, tedious, annoying and the phrase doesn't change. So far, Sex Note DOES NOT rule.

Last edited:
Reactions: TarenKai

meowse777

Mar 20, 2019
Jesus, the amount of activities required to progress any characters arc made me quit. Not about to spend weeks just to get 1 reward.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Well, the game seems to have a lot of potential and is looking promising, but there is almost no content in the department we usually come here looking for. Don't sweat it over handjob guys, coming here 1 year later may be different though.

Characters are expectionally hot in my humble opinion, in terms of eroticism they are probably even 2 grades higher than Summertime Saga but half a grade lower than Milfy City. You get a grasp now.

Also for a side note, great job on drawing breasts.

puchuu

Aug 18, 2016
The gallery code for this version is: 2im1o2n8
Obtained through the relevant rpy file after using un.rpyc

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
So witch one is the mother? The "boss"? And who is the "maid"? I didnt get any hints who is suppose to represend who.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes