Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
How to unlock Kylee scenes? I keep working with her, have over 300 relationship, used 3-rd level Agamoto's eye on her, talked with her and still nothing...

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
How to unlock Kylee scenes? I keep working with her, have over 300 relationship, used 3-rd level Agamoto's eye on her, talked with her and still nothing...
Kylee is the sister right ?
Check the clues in the sexnote book , It's quite easy to follow , at some point you need to progress further with Jane (stepmom) before you can continue with sister

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
Kylee is the sister right ?
Check the clues in the sexnote book , It's quite easy to follow , at some point you need to progress further with Jane (stepmom) before you can continue with sister
For f... I think sexnote needs to have some kind of bookmarks and not arrows. Or at least a bit of explanation of its functionality. Maybe I am weird, but before this comment I really didn't even think that arrows get you to notes about girls...

Reactions: WaerM

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
For f... I think sexnote needs to have some kind of bookmarks and not arrows. Or at least a bit of explanation of its functionality. Maybe I am weird, but before this comment I really didn't even think that arrows get you to notes about girls...
I feel you dude , I found it by accident :p

lonely_adolescent

Sep 5, 2019
I seem to have encountered a progress stopping bug. After the strap on scene between Jane and Sue the game doesn't allow me to go downstairs or enter the map. It only shows a screen listing errors. Anyone know how to fix this? (It wasn't an old save, I started the game from the beginning).

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
I seem to have encountered a progress stopping bug. After the strap on scene between Jane and Sue the game doesn't allow me to go downstairs or enter the map. It only shows a screen listing errors. Anyone know how to fix this? (It wasn't an old save, I started the game from the beginning).
Which version are you using? Can you please copy the bug screen?

korric

Jan 17, 2019
I have the same error :(

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/code/Navigation.rpy", line 477, in execute
  File "game/code/Navigation.rpy", line 477, in execute
  File "game/code/Navigation.rpy", line 479, in execute
  File "game/code/Navigation.rpy", line 483, in execute
  File "game/code/Navigation.rpy", line 488, in execute
  File "renpy/common/00defaults.rpy", line 139, in _imagemap_auto_function
    rv = auto_param % variant
ValueError: unsupported format character 'p' (0x70) at index 26

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/code/Navigation.rpyc", line 464, in script
    ���̥:��囐\zV���Bs�����ڏ���k?.���j�R<;������K׸���    �����_�ť�J��%�I�����ϒ���X�?�t�Ő�O�Z�����"4����|Q�I0�I2<B���!�=B!Cd��A�vF

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Are saves not compatible ?

I have one from .43 and waited but almost all icons give me an error of some kind.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes