aston_1

Oct 29, 2017
Trooyan my friend here my save folder. %100 work it. I sure don't show errors ;)

Here clean my save guys.
Not full save v0.063
It's finish v0.055 !! (Unlock Gallery Mod , Activated Cheat Mod anyway..)
Now You can play new update version
(
D.N.: persistent file in folder, impossible not to work :) )
The game is full of bugs or my saves are not working....
Even with yours i have the same prob!!

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I stumbled upon this just now and is the MC supposed to look like ProJared? Because he reminds me of him so much! And if he wears Sailor uniform... :D

P.S. The artstyle of the characters is a bit inconsistent. Is it because some are older than others and artist's style progressed during development? Or were they created by different artists? I am just curious, because I am trying to do something similar.

Last edited:

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
man this game i load an old save (previous version) well i have to start from the begin again...

MrLiusss

May 14, 2018
Trooyan my friend here my save folder. %100 work it. I sure don't show errors ;)

Here clean my save guys.
Not full save v0.063
It's finish v0.055 !! (Unlock Gallery Mod , Activated Cheat Mod anyway..)
Now You can play new update version
(
D.N.: persistent file in folder, impossible not to work :) )
not for me

Gigimuka

Jul 21, 2019
It's also influenced by the result of voting polls with its patrons, so one musst account for the wishes of the deevs paying audience on the narrative's general direction (or lack of) too.
if you (the developer) only make a survey with questions:

-Adding new characters A
-adding new characters B
-Adding new characters C

yes of course the result is CHARACTER ADDITION, whether it's the characters A, B or C.
Has the developer ever made a survey with questions:

-Add storyline for character A
-Add storyline for character B
-Add storyline for character C
-Adding new characters A
-adding new characters B
-Adding new characters C

Have you ever asked questions like the one above?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
this are the same as from the Op.. and they dont theme to work
They don't seem to work for you? That's very weird.

Just reopened my v0.63 and the cheat code worked normally in a new game:
- Open SexNote.
- Click on one of the two arrows in the inferior corner of the first page, cheat mode box will appear.
- Write the code (cut & paste won't work), when you click ok a "cheat mode activated" box appears.
- After that you just open the SexNote again and click on the icon of any of the 4 spells in the first page, the box explaining what that spell does appears and you click on the arrow-in-a-square below the text, the skill upgrades as if you had the required mana.
- You can also use those two arrows in the inferior corner of the first page to raise or lower your quantity of mana after unlocking the cheat mode. In fact the cheat code box won't appear anymore after unlocked.

That is exactly what i'm doing right now from a starting game with the cheat code - 1od4c9am - and had no issue whatsoever.
If you follow exactly these steps and for some reason it doesn't work, your file of the game might be corrupted and i would suggest you download again. It's my suggestion for everybody saying this cheat code is not working, as i can't imagine any other reason it might work for some people and not for others.

The gallery code i haven't tested (yet, give me a few minutes) because i don't even know where you access the box for it.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
They don't seem to work for you? That's very weird.

Just reopened my v0.63 and the cheat code worked normally in a new game:
- Open SexNote.
- Click on one of the two arrows in the inferior corner of the first page, cheat mode box will appear.
- Write the code (cut & paste won't work), when you click ok a "cheat mode activated" box appears.
- After that you just open the SexNote again and click on the icon of any of the 4 spells in the first page, the box explaining what that spell does appears and you click on the arrow-in-a-square below the text, the skill upgrades as if you had the required mana.
- You can also use those two arrows in the inferior corner of the first page to raise or lower your quantity of mana after unlocking the cheat mode. In fact the cheat code box won't appear anymore after unlocked.

That is exactly what i'm doing right now from a starting game with the cheat code - 1od4c9am - and had no issue whatsoever.
If you follow exactly these steps and for some reason it doesn't work, your file of the game might be corrupted and i would suggest you download again. It's my suggestion for everybody saying this cheat code is not working, as i can't imagine any other reason it might work for some people and not for others.

The gallery code i haven't tested because i don't even know where you access the box for it (yet, give me a few minutes).
Hope this helps.
You acces the gallery at the computer in your room , but I wouldn't recommend on using it .
After I used the gallery code i couldn't leave it without getting kicked back to Main menu so be sure to save the game before you try it

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You acces the gallery at the computer in your room , but I wouldn't recommend on using it .
After I used the gallery code i couldn't leave it without getting kicked back to Main menu so be sure to save the game before you try it
Yes, i tried it and things went weird, used the "load" option innstead, but pretty much same problem - you open the gallery, if you try to leave, you get back to the room with a "cheat code activated" message and can't do anything but click on it, that sends you back to the (Groundhog Day) gallery.

For bonus bugginess, everything seemed to be already unlocked, what makes no sense, because i tested the gallery from a save before i used either code. o_O

Definitely not worth the hassle, specially considering the guide should be quite simple, specially without the grind for mana to slow down players.

ronblow123

Feb 4, 2018
"Sure, what did you expect? Having to memorize and recite strange meaningless words or make puzzles that never fit the corners?"

Gave me a good laugh. I personally thought people way overreacted to the minigames before but it's definitely a better change so thank you for that. Also good that the Dev. has a sense of humor about it.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
"Sure, what did you expect? Having to memorize and recite strange meaningless words or make puzzles that never fit the corners?"

Gave me a good laugh. I personally thought people way overreacted to the minigames before but it's definitely a better change so thank you for that. Also good that the Dev. has a sense of humor about it.
That was a good bit of self-referential humor.

I'm also curious about where the whole conflict between the "demons/shinigami" may go - if it's just a misunderstanding, Brixxida is indeed exploiting the MC for nefarious purposes, there is indeed another SexNote whose user might or not have broken the magical world or some combination of these possiblities and more.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Can any of the paid patreon's that are here let the dev know that he needs to change the button for lvl 3 of "Jamliz's Heart" to 150, because its shows as 200 and its kind of misleading, especially when the rest of the spells need 200 at their lvl 3's. :unsure: :)

Reactions: Angelsong

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Can any of the paid patreon's that are here let the dev know that he needs to change the button for lvl 3 of "Jamliz's Heart" to 150, because its shows as 200 and its kind of misleading, especially when the rest of the spells need 200 at their lvl 3's. :unsure: :)
You can get to 200 even if you don't see it ,just keep gathering Magic and try to upgrade it

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Krishna143

May 21, 2019
do old saves work?
I get this error when i load saved game of previous version
---------
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'Puzzle'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "G:\Activation\New folder\New folder\SexNote-0.063-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "G:\Activation\New folder\New folder\SexNote-0.063-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "G:\Activation\New folder\New folder\SexNote-0.063-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Activation\New folder\New folder\SexNote-0.063-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Activation\New folder\New folder\SexNote-0.063-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "G:\Activation\New folder\New folder\SexNote-0.063-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "G:\Activation\New folder\New folder\SexNote-0.063-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "G:\Activation\New folder\New folder\SexNote-0.063-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "G:\Activation\New folder\New folder\SexNote-0.063-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "G:\Activation\New folder\New folder\SexNote-0.063-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "G:\Activation\New folder\New folder\SexNote-0.063-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "G:\Activation\New folder\New folder\SexNote-0.063-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "G:\Activation\New folder\New folder\SexNote-0.063-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "G:\Activation\New folder\New folder\SexNote-0.063-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "G:\Activation\New folder\New folder\SexNote-0.063-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "G:\Activation\New folder\New folder\SexNote-0.063-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SexNote 0.063
Tue Dec 24 00:06:24 2019

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
do old saves work?
I get this error when i load saved game of previous version
---------
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "G:\Activation\New folder\New folder\SexNote-0.063-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "G:\Activation\New folder\New folder\SexNote-0.063-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "G:\Activation\New folder\New folder\SexNote-0.063-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Activation\New folder\New folder\SexNote-0.063-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Activation\New folder\New folder\SexNote-0.063-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "G:\Activation\New folder\New folder\SexNote-0.063-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "G:\Activation\New folder\New folder\SexNote-0.063-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "G:\Activation\New folder\New folder\SexNote-0.063-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "G:\Activation\New folder\New folder\SexNote-0.063-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "G:\Activation\New folder\New folder\SexNote-0.063-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "G:\Activation\New folder\New folder\SexNote-0.063-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "G:\Activation\New folder\New folder\SexNote-0.063-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SexNote 0.063
Tue Dec 24 00:06:24 2019
You'll have to start over, old saves won't work due to some major scene changes, even as early as the intro/tutorial.
That said the new scene with Brixxida is a vey nice addition.

As an aside, i think someone should add a warning about the old saves in the OP, would spare us all lots of headache.

Reactions: bombten
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes