AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
So there are still no sex scenes with mom in this latest update?
There is the old ones, and a new dildo titjob....the worst is that in old pools, she won in first "The next update 0.07 will focus on her and in how her relationship with the protagonist is becoming more and more intimate and obviously we guarantee at least one sex scene ;) " but is the dildo titjob...

wojmmirg

Oct 31, 2016
How to raise the magic lvl above 150?
I don't know how to raise it too.
once you fill up your meter to 150 you can unlock the final upgrade for the last spell which increases the amount of magic you can store, jamilz heart (even though it says you need 200 for it). After that the maximum magic you can store is 200. I found this by accident tbh cause i was confused on how to upgrade above 150 magic aswell, it should probably be made more clear in the future.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
once you fill up your meter to 150 you can unlock the final upgrade for the last spell which increases the amount of magic you can store, jamilz heart (even though it says you need 200 for it). After that the maximum magic you can store is 200. I found this by accident tbh cause i was confused on how to upgrade above 150 magic aswell, it should probably be made more clear in the future.

thanks, but it seems its only partly true. even after reaching 150 it said, i havnt enough magic. you must fill the bar beyond the 150 in order to increase the skill

Raring

May 6, 2019
worth playing yet? It wasnt last time I tried it.
Yes and no. If you want hours of content, wait for more updates. If solid art and a few decent sex scenes (none of that lazy every scene has to be doggy spam shit...looking at you Milftoon) is enough to keep you entertained, then play it right now.

Reactions: redbone89

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Yes and no. If you want hours of content, wait for more updates. If solid art and a few decent sex scenes (none of that lazy every scene has to be doggy spam shit...looking at you Milftoon) is enough to keep you entertained, then play it right now.
The scenes in SexNote aren't exactly filled with interesting banter and dialogue though. Frankly it's just two images being animated plus faster / keep going / cum menu on top of the action. I mean, MC sees a shinigami and on the next image, literally, he has his dick in her. How do you do that to a girl who can disappear at will? Is it blackmail, is it rape, is it smooth talking? We don't know, it's not explained and no attempt was made.

And a bug: When you have level 2 of Jamliz's Heart, the max mana shown on screen is 150. But your character can actually hold 200. So keep gaining mana after you hit 150, and then you can upgrade your skills. The bug is that the mana-bar on screen is wrong.

Last edited:

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Characters people want? or Characters you want? because the content of each update is chosen in Patreon polls, so we are literally giving scenes that people want because people choose them...
This is true. I didn't personally vote on the polls, but I did see them and their results. Personally, I liked the update. I thought the story changes made the progression much smoother and logical, not to mention interesting for future updates.

That said, I'm very much looking forward to facefucking and deepthroating the sister in that handjob scene. Very much.

Oh, and a minor bug that you probably know about already - the second upgrade brings your visible max energy to 150, but you need 200 for the third level upgrade. You can still get 200, it's just not visible on the bar.

Gigimuka

Jul 21, 2019
Can I give a little input for the developer of this game?
please do not just reproduce new characters with each update, after a long time can get bored because every update that focuses on adding new characters, while for the storyline of existing characters are not too much attention. I understand that the addition of these new characters to expand the storyline of the game, I don't seem to need to write down the games left by the players because they are only too focused on developing the game's storyline regardless of the storyline of each character that already exists.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Pretty much all the characters from this game are thinly-veiled homages to either real people or characters from other things. The older sister is the only one I think is an actual OC, but I could just not be recognizing where she's from.
Well, beside beyond obvious NotHinata per se, who would the other characters be?

There is the old ones, and a new dildo titjob....the worst is that in old pools, she won in first "The next update 0.07 will focus on her and in how her relationship with the protagonist is becoming more and more intimate and obviously we guarantee at least one sex scene ;) " but is the dildo titjob...
Er, did you notice this one is not 0.07 update? Just stating the kind of obvious....

Can I give a little input for the developer of this game?
please do not just reproduce new characters with each update, after a long time can get bored because every update that focuses on adding new characters, while for the storyline of existing characters are not too much attention. I understand that the addition of these new characters to expand the storyline of the game, I don't seem to need to write down the games left by the players because they are only too focused on developing the game's storyline regardless of the storyline of each character that already exists.
It's also influenced by the result of voting polls with its patrons, so one musst account for the wishes of the deevs paying audience on the narrative's general direction (or lack of) too.

Only thing new I have found.mom (the brunette ) is a boob job. Step mom (blond) is the same as v0.55
Boob job, how did you get it?

Last edited:

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
ok how the F do you get rid of the 2nd boner ? it only says ask for help , can't talk to the "mother" it just keeps saying the same retarded message ....

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
Well, beside beyond obvious NotHinata per se, who would the other characters be?

Er, did you notice this one is not 0.07 update? Just stating the kind of obvious....

It's also influenced by the result of voting polls with its patrons, so one musst account for the wishes of the deevs paying audience on the narrative's general direction (or lack of) too.

Boob job, how did you get it?
it happened randomly at the end of this update

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes