White Bomber

May 30, 2019
the main character on the cover looks like a dweebish creep that will get punched for looking at me like that,

matter of fact all the males faces looks dweebish yet charming, k im sold.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Genji

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
for like the third time? it seems so.
Well, there has been some big changes in the intro itself, kind of unavoidable breaking the saves in these circunstances.
That said, "energy exchange" with Brixxida right off the bat makes a far more interesting addition/retcon than NotHinata almost getting the SexNote in the school grounds before the MC....;)

As an aside, i noticed that at some point after the others appear, Brixxida and the MC start to use shinigami instead of demons, what i can understand as a reference to Death Note, but makes no sense to the game per se, as Brixxida, Goromy Devonne & Mildret have shown no "guide of dead" role or somesuch. In fact the whole "using sexual arousal as alternate source of magic energy" makes them far closer to succubi (that are usually considered demons). Yes, i'm digressing and nitpicking, but what can one say, i could not stop myself.

Also, possibly more relevant, there are some instances where Mike's name is "Deen" for some reason in the whole "watching YogAunt" sequence.

Last edited:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I have not keep up with this game, but is that Hinata from Naruto? Or some kinda cosplayer
Pretty much all the characters from this game are thinly-veiled homages to either real people or characters from other things. The older sister is the only one I think is an actual OC, but I could just not be recognizing where she's from.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Macattack

Macattack

May 3, 2017
Pretty much all the characters from this game are thinly-veiled homages to either real people or characters from other things. The older sister is the only one I think is an actual OC, but I could just not be recognizing where she's from.
Cool I never knew

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes