Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Asking something probably way too early, but is something ever said or shown of the destroyed magical world Brixxida & the book came from, or how it dropped from the sky in ours?

Totally irrelevant to the game, i know, but the Nerd is strong in me....

TommyV23

Mar 10, 2019
Asking something probably way too early, but is something ever said or shown of the destroyed magical world Brixxida & the book came from, or how it dropped from the sky in ours?

Totally irrelevant to the game, i know, but the Nerd is strong in me....
The next update will focus on Brixxida & SexNote. Maybe we will get then some more information :)

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The next update will focus on Brixxida & SexNote. Maybe we will get then some more information :)
Great to know we might get more backstory stuff in the future. I also like the little of NotHinata almost getting the book if not for being distracted by the MC.

I love the new characters and scenes added to the game, with all the tweaks done it would be impossible to make saves from previous versions fit. That said, i the minigame change was not exactly a welcome surprise. It ain't terrible, in fact it did feel more entertaining after i finally got what the interface expects me to do (will certainly be better with more sentences to mess with/order). But my initial reaction was definitely not one of joy. :eek::poop:

Nothing against you guys, it's a sincere question i have to ask from game devs in general - has anyone EVER showed interest or really appreciated minigames in adult games or VNs? Because afaik what i always read about is the loads upon loads of vitriolic hatred for them. :unsure:

Last edited:

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
SexNote 0.054 - Cheat Code - Wizards
As you know one of the features we made, is the cheat option, Now you can use the cheats, to improve your magic skills and your affection with each character, having a faster and sexual content-focused experience, enjoying all the new content and with the hint's system on the SexNote, you could easily track the progress and don't miss a thing.
To active the cheat mode, you just need to open the SexNote and click the Agamoto's Eye symbol, and then put the code: "9j4ar1me9" and that's it, Enjoy it!

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
SexNote 0.054 - Cheat Code - Wizards
As you know one of the features we made, is the cheat option, Now you can use the cheats, to improve your magic skills and your affection with each character, having a faster and sexual content-focused experience, enjoying all the new content and with the hint's system on the SexNote, you could easily track the progress and don't miss a thing.
To active the cheat mode, you just need to open the SexNote and click the Agamoto's Eye symbol, and then put the code: "9j4ar1me9" and that's it, Enjoy it!
It cost $10.00

Jinpachi2014

Jul 12, 2019
I can't solve the puzzle saying " Sex Note rules " i put all the pieces in the right place but nothing happens, help please

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I can't solve the puzzle saying " Sex Note rules " i put all the pieces in the right place but nothing happens, help please
Sometimes the pieces seem to fit but it does not recognize as so, you can see small gaps between the squares.
Turn a square 360o, to make the small gaps/lines disappear.
Hope this helps a little.

Reactions: Jinpachi2014

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018

And finally, the new update is released! We are very happy to share a much more stable version with better-defined mechanics for the game, we made a complete rebuild of the main mechanics of the spells, the magic power minigame, SexNote interface and we added a total of 10 new animations! It was very hard work and we wanted to focus on giving the game more shape.
We receive your suggestions regarding the old saves compatibility from other versions and we took the time to allow compatibility with 0.055 version, so old saves (Just from 0.055) should work without problem. However, we recommend starting a new game to follow the full progress of the plot of SexNote, Brixxida and Shinigamis.
As you know this new update is especially focused on Brixxida, the magical world and the new shinigami (However we leave 2 new scenes of the most voted characters in the last poll).
Although we strive and take quite some time to review and correct bugs, there may still be some of them, if you find them please report them to our Discord server, to correct it as soon as possible.

WIN

MAC

ANDROID

This is what you will find in the new 0.063 update:
Change Log:
-Added 3 new characters.
-UI rework.
-SexNote rework.
-Added 10 new animations.
-Updated Gallery system, With access to 36 Hot Scenes!
-Story flow rework.
-Minigame full rework.
-Spell system full rework.
-Navigation system bug fix.
-Hints system bug fix.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes