Viressa

May 24, 2018
Not a bad game, though I wish the protagonist wasn't such a Butch Hartman reject. Also it needs a rape tag: The vaginal penetration scene with Jane is a pretty clear (if rather implausible) case of Rape by Deception. I'm looking forward to playing with Mrs. Johnson and Hinn in future updates. (Make them kiss, dammit)

By the way, codes are (as of 0.055):

Cheat Code: 9j4ar1me9
Gallery Code: 2im1o2n8

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
I really do not know how to prove this, Since the analytics.rpyc file is in the game (By mistake) in the eagerness to launch the quick update we did not notice. However, here I show some screenshots that could give more peace of mind on the matter. (In any case, if you are still not satisfied, you can go to the game folder and delete the analytics.rpyc file and that's it
That will cause errors whenever you try to open the Notebook, you can't ignore them either.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I had already commented before, the beginning of the story, I still don't like it, because of the fact that they don't explain why the mother has a lesbian relationship. Another point is when they ask you, what relationship do you have with one of the characters? By default, he says "boss", it is not clear if he should be "stepmother" or what. I liked the characters like Professor Mia K ... Mia. Belle Del ... Bell. I noticed that there are some mistakes, when you start you choose some names and in a certain part of the game / graphic novel, names you chose, the game puts them as the ones that come by default. From there on out, the game is very exciting and good. I love the art. Waiting for more updates. My rating up to this version v0.055 is 8/10

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I had already commented before, the beginning of the story, I still don't like it, because of the fact that they don't explain why the mother has a lesbian relationship.
I'm not sure what needs to be explained, exactly? Bisexual women exist. I think it's a very refreshing twist on the usual incest game formula.

Another point is when they ask you, what relationship do you have with one of the characters? By default, he says "boss", it is not clear if he should be "stepmother" or what.
This is the usual incest censoring so the game doesn't get banned from patreon. Usually there's a semi-hidden option to set relationships to their "true" values, and possibly to change the dialogue slightly to account for the incestuous nature of the relationships, but this game doesn't have one as far as I can tell. Call Sue "Mom", Jane "Stepmom" and Kylee "Sister" and it works fine, I think.

Reactions: Jamliz

Viressa

May 24, 2018
all girls are done BUT i'm stuck with Belle... speak her a school & after nothing... any solutions ?
There's nothing more with Belle right now: The script to update in the notebook that you've finished with her is bugged so it perpetually says "Speak with her at school." No H-Content with her except using the Eye to see her naked.

Reactions: Jamliz and roykindj

roykindj

Dec 30, 2018
There's nothing more with Belle right now: The script to update in the notebook that you've finished with her is bugged so it perpetually says "Speak with her at school." No H-Content with her except using the Eye to see her naked.
thx for your answer bro :)

Mar 21, 2019
View attachment 442789

Overview:
Living with his two adoptive mothers and stepsister made him shy with girls, until one day, he was sitting in the classroom and saw a book falling from the sky... That book was a SexNote, a book that will introduce him into the magic power, where he will acquire a lot of magical skills with the help of Brixxida the guardian demon of the book, changing his life forever and the way he interacts with his friends, family, and new enemies...​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-27
Release Date: 2019-10-27
Developer: JamLiz - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.055
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Fan Signature:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin:
- -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

View attachment 392124 View attachment 392126 View attachment 392127 View attachment 392129 View attachment 392131 View attachment 392132 View attachment 392133 View attachment 392134 View attachment 442784 View attachment 442785 View attachment 392411 View attachment 442783 View attachment 442786 View attachment 442787
really not worth the time unless youre a patreon user. ignore the gallery youwont see 80% of whats in it in this build

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
really not worth the time unless youre a patreon user. ignore the gallery youwont see 80% of whats in it in this build
I can't understand what you mean. The gallery code is just to unlock all the scenes fast but all the scenes in the gallery are just replays from the game scenes... I mean, you can see and unlock all the scenes 100% in the gallery without the gallery code (Not just the %80)... You just need to follow the SexNote Hints...

Reactions: yoyomistro

monster king

Apr 27, 2017
I know that this is probably a question that has been asked a lot, but I really need to ask;
Who's the mother, Step-Mom(aunt?), And the sister for the incest path?

I tried to search for answers in the forum and also using the search tool, but I could not get a clear answer.
Help a lad here, please...?

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
I know that this is probably a question that has been asked a lot, but I really need to ask;
Who's the mother, Step-Mom(aunt?), And the sister for the incest path?

I tried to search for answers in the forum and also using the search tool, but I could not get a clear answer.
Help a lad here, please...?
Yeah the relationship with the maid or the boss, this is just to get around Patreon's incest ban, here are the original relationships:
Sue = Mother
Jane = Step-mom
Kylee = Sister
Lisa = Aunt

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Out of dumb curiosity, does it make any difference what movie you watch with the brunette mom in robes?

edit: just tried all 3 options in an old save. romance is better than action that is better than horror, no big surprises there. Too lazy to gauge the actual value gains, sorry.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes