noughtE

Apr 20, 2018
The option to use "Agamoto's eye" does not appear, the magic power level bar is at maximum. With that, I can't see the scenes with Sue or Kyle, both with 100's of affection. Any tips? I know there are no new scenes for the three women in the house, but the scenes from the previous version should happen, no?
I'm having the same problem too, in the notebook, the magic is fully progressed, it even says brixxida needs help on the next page, but the only option I have in the garage is just train or leave. Any solution?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I'm having the same problem too, in the notebook, the magic is fully progressed, it even says brixxida needs help on the next page, but the only option I have in the garage is just train or leave. Any solution?
I got it. The next day afternoon, go back to the garage and talk to her. Automatically she says that you are ready to use the "eye". Come back a few times until you reach level three.

Reactions: noughtE

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Just downloaded the game, what was Sue and Janes original relationships ment to be? I'm assuming some famileral but I don't know which one's Mum, Sister, Aunt etc.

mixocatl

Dec 1, 2018
In general good work.
Original argument, good graphics, etc.
I think it should be improved that the game has too many repetitions, in training, to develop relationships, in sex (handjobs). It becomes repetitive and boring.

bigjames1006

Jan 14, 2019
i think the update has bugs, the eye of agamoto does not work and when training i can solve the puzzle and it just sits there and i have to back out. nice game and love the new characters.

The_Thing

May 11, 2018
hi guys can you tell me where the hell is garage?...i was stuck after speak with Sue at the kitcheno_O...please

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
is the new update worth to waste some time on?
Well its an intro to new characters (i think about 12 female to fuck in future......I HOPE MORE WILL COME:p) and some of them come with scenes. :unsure: I would give it a go since it adds up to the story more, as well and the mini game for the magic book got bather than that "pick the correct sentence:illuminati:" one (ufff my dyslexia:cautious:). :sneaky: One down side is you need to restart since lots of stuff added/changed. :WutFace: :( But hay its progress and the dev did not abandon the game (and hopefully won't until finished :FacePalm::whistle:).

Reactions: LilyIsMyBitch

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
Just letting you know this: 1572886594131.png

Does the developer informs patrons and players they collect analytical data and what sort of data?

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes