ben.andrews

May 10, 2019
First off, amazing game. I've had no problems with it. I've unlocked all of the scenes, but I was wondering if the magical skill "the mouth of sauron" adds anything extra to the gameplay

Reactions: CrimsonFury

CrimsonFury

Oct 30, 2019
First off, amazing game. I've had no problems with it. I've unlocked all of the scenes, but I was wondering if the magical skill "the mouth of sauron" adds anything extra to the gameplay
You're amazing yourself if you managed to unlock all the scenes. ;)

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Considering how many new characters have been added, I'll just assume this won't be worth my time for at least a few more updates.

juliocer123

Jul 8, 2019
The option to use "Agamoto's eye" does not appear, the magic power level bar is at maximum. With that, I can't see the scenes with Sue or Kyle, both with 100's of affection. Any tips? I know there are no new scenes for the three women in the house, but the scenes from the previous version should happen, no?
mee to

anextour

Jul 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi developers!
Thank you for reading the forum and answering questions.
To clarify the situation, I ask questions, only questions that I would like to hear more intelligible answers than (Maybe we will).
Do not take it as demands or disrespect.
All the same, I repeat ... sorry for being blunt.
1. Why make such a big dick to a teenager? In fact, he would have had enough of the standard 25 centimeters (for a teenager this would have been a lot), but at the moment he has a dick of 50 centimeters, why?
2. Location marks or markers for simplified navigation on the map, will they be added?
3. Rollback. Will it be included? He is really helpful.
4. Will the main story have more development in the game, as opposed to secondary?
5. Will dialogues be added during sex scenes?
6. Will the cheat code for the gallery be disabled? In fact, he kills the meaning of the game.
I repeat, these are questions that interest me, without sarcasm, anger and disrespect.
I hope for your understanding.

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
Hi developers!
Thank you for reading the forum and answering questions.
To clarify the situation, I ask questions, only questions that I would like to hear more intelligible answers than (Maybe we will).
Do not take it as demands or disrespect.
All the same, I repeat ... sorry for being blunt.
1. Why make such a big dick to a teenager? In fact, he would have had enough of the standard 25 centimeters (for a teenager this would have been a lot), but at the moment he has a dick of 50 centimeters, why?
2. Location marks or markers for simplified navigation on the map, will they be added?
4. Will the main story have more development in the game, as opposed to secondary?
6. Will the cheat code for the gallery be disabled? In fact, he kills the meaning of the game.
I repeat, these are questions that interest me, without sarcasm, anger and disrespect.
I hope for your understanding.

I have no problem with clarifying doubts and questions about the game.

Before you read the answers I want you to know that none of them is strictly definitive, that is, if in the development progress we identify that the best for the public and for the game is to completely change the main character 4 times we will do it without a doubt (We already did it), or if you recommend us to go from UNITY to Renpy even if that means starting all the programming from 0 we will also do it (We already did it). I mean as you could see we are always open to any recommendation or suggestion, in fact we seek to be attentive to your complaints to know how we can improve. We believe that the most important thing is to provide quality content that satisfies the players and those who support us.

Answer - If you follow the story, there is an explanation, the size of the penis is due to the error in the first magic spell (in which the arm, leg and finally the penis is increased) That is, this is not the actual size, It is a spell reaction, in which until now they have always been looking for the solution.

Answer - We know that there is a confusion with the garage specifically, we are looking for a solution, to make it easier to see it, the rest of each clickable element flashes when you hover over it, so it should not be a problem, so add text about each element, it seems awkward and a bit unnecessary visually (Again, since the only problem is the garage door that is a bit "hidden").

Answer - Yes, the reason why it is not currently implemented responds more than anything to a way in which the navigation between the scenarios is programmed (In fact you can enable it by modifying a simple variable in code, but if you do it, is very possible that when you use the rollback in some scenario there will show some doors and objects in other windows where they do not are supposed to be) So the reason why it is not enabled, it is precisely to avoid this bug, once we correct it we will leave the rollback enabled.

Answer - The main story is the SexNote and the conflict with the magical world (which is in fact what the next update 0.06 will focus on) on Patreon's page we have a graph that shows what we will focus on each update and this is decided by the same users through polls (Very possibly you like Sue a lot, but other users may prefer Mrs Johnson more, so the idea is that there is a bit of democracy, and that all users can see the progress with their favorite character) Regarding the latest feedbacks, we are looking for a balance in the progress of each update, however it will always have a specific objective, otherwise it would be a very delayed job and with ambiguous results.

Answer - I don't understand very well what you mean, but there are already dialogues in some sexual scenes. if you refer to more dialogues like moans and dirty words, we had not contemplated it since we considered that it could obstruct the view of the animation, but if you ask for it and it seems good to you, I see no problem.

Answer - The cheat code and gallery code are just rewards for our patreons, it is a way to motivate casual or new players who are interested in the game to support, HOWEVER, these are not necessary and do not affect the content of the game at all, there is no exclusive content only for patrons or hidden scenes with code, everything is free; just like early access, it is only a way to thank and give a little privilege to those who support us (who are largely the reason why we can continue to dedicate time to the project and improve each time and so everyone can receive a high-quality game for free).

I hope this clarifies your doubts, we are still defining and organizing several things, from your recommendations and feedbacks, If you have any other questions or recommendations do not hesitate to ask

Last edited:

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
This is the 2nd an update for this game breaks old saves I had to start a new game for the previous update and completed everything that update now, I have too do all that bs grinding again

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
As if the 1st mini game wasn't broken already now you made one that's more broken I spell it correctly Sex Note Rules nothing happens

ronblow123

Feb 4, 2018
Really loving SexNote Jamilz but there are 2 main things that are sort of annoying.
1. You probably already heard from others but the magical puzzle is tedious. Would really appreciate a rework to that system :D
2. Not being able to change name or status of a character after the first time (I named one of my characters something that I want to change but no option to also I made her my 'sister' when I now want to change that). I could change with Unren.bat but I always run into crashes/problems when I use unren.bat.

No anger at all, just some changes I think would make the game more enjoyable. Also hope we can do something with the brunette 'mom' in the shower/more voyeurism. Very fun game and thanks btw :D!

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
As if the 1st mini game wasn't broken already now you made one that's more broken I spell it correctly Sex Note Rules nothing happens
I had the same problem initially. The bottom left and bottom right blocks need to be in the right location and right rotation to complete the 'shading'. I often have to switch them and re-rotate.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I also found the bottom two corners, though they looked right, I often needed to switch them and rotate.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes