Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Only thing new I have found.mom (the brunette ) is a boob job. Step mom (blond) is the same as v0.55
The teacher is Mia Kalifa. :WeSmart:
Good call, wouldn't have noticed on my own, as most images of Mia i've seen make her seem more youthful and lack the crabby bitchface expression of "Mrs Mia".

And since we are on the subject, i think the secretary, Akita, is Asa Akira.

Anyone else identified?

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Er, did you notice this one is not 0.07 update? Just stating the kind of obvious....
I just don't get why put the shinigami update before, maybe for gameplay purposes, but the pool was before the new girls...

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I just don't get why put the shinigami update before, maybe for gameplay purposes, but the pool was before the new girls...
Answers about their thought process and order of adding content, i think only the game devs can reliably give you.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Answers about their thought process and order of adding content, i think only the game devs can reliably give you.
My best guess is because the change in the gameplay, no more puzzles, but who knows...i realy like the new scenes with the shinigami, but not gonna lie, i preffer the scene with sue more than them.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Good call, wouldn't have noticed on my own, as most images of Mia i've seen make her seem more youthful and lack the crabby bitchface expression of "Mrs Mia".

And since we are on the subject, i think the secretary, Akita, is Asa Akira.

Anyone else identified?
I thought so too, though I also totally think she looks like Morticia Addams.

Kaly

Nov 26, 2017
Hey , i just started playng and i can't find the garage + when i acces the pc in the room and press back arow it send me to main menu.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
My old save I've done alot of quest been playing since MC with black hair I have magic but cant use it doesn't come up next to sexnote and I've almost complete this update do I have to start a new game for the 5th time.

xyLm42

Jan 20, 2018
Trooyan my friend here my save folder. %100 work it. I sure don't show errors ;)

Here clean my save guys.
Not full save v0.063
It's finish v0.055 !! (Unlock Gallery Mod , Activated Cheat Mod anyway..)
Now You can play new update version
(
D.N.: persistent file in folder, impossible not to work :) )

Last edited:
Reactions: Trooyan

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Characters people want? or Characters you want? because the content of each update is chosen in Patreon polls, so we are literally giving scenes that people want because people choose them...
Actually the character I like had a scene. I just found it extremely underwhelming.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes