Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018
Really? I don't understand why someone wasted his time doing this ... Don't worry guys, I'm a "Dark Wizard" Tomorrow it will be available for me and I'll share the link. I am a generous man...
Please dm it to me if possible dont mean to ask like this but i dont want you to get in trouble

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Jeebus Krist, dudes, calm down and have a shower.

If you checked the devs' Patreon page you would be aware that they will post the 0.9 public release on June 19th. So calm down and wait :coffee: :coffee:

Reactions: Jamliz

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018
my man went IIINNNNNN lol I will be a patreon because I really like what you're doing bro i'll wait the week what you two are doing is beautiful work, keep it up ignore the trolls Jamliz

Reactions: Jamliz

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Not getting fooled again, thanks.
I know, I know... A lot of us got fooled by that cunt but hear me out first.
All you have to do to avoid that in the future is to compare the alleged update's filesize with the previous version first. If it's the same, lower or substantially higher then it's probably fake. I personnaly check the updates everytime before reuploading them here first but if you're still skeptital then: defnotatrollkek.PNG

Laimq

May 3, 2017
I know, I know... A lot of us got fooled by that cunt but hear me out first.
All you have to do to avoid that in the future is to compare the alleged update's filesize with the previous version first. If it's the same, lower or substantially higher then it's probably fake. I personnaly check the updates everytime before reuploading them here first but if you're still skeptital then: View attachment 693323
Thx , got the codes ?

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes