EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It's quite buggy. I reach the end of version with the step-mom, then if I go to spy on her again, the guide says continue with that. Hinn event I suppose it's over, still says I should stay with her at home. Mom never comes at night, not sure what I should do.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Does someone has a save from the last version 0.08 ?
I lost mine and don't want to start over, just wanted to do the new content :--/

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
So I notice this looks a lot like Summertime Saga.

But I also notice the thread isn't an endless list of "THIS SUCKS" replies so I'm inclined to believe...this is decent?

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.
I've seen people comment on this error in many games, but the only solutions offered are just the game developer reuploading a fix. Is there nothing the player can do to repair it? Was hoping there's a piece of code I could alter. This particular error seems to happen a lot, but no one ever explains why.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Why do most of them have extremely large tits... any chance of some smaller ones?
There are plently of games with small boobs, go look for them and quit complaining about shit you don't like. I'll even be nice and list a couple, with 2d art, I'm assuming that's what you're after: Fate of Irnia, Good Girl Gone Bad, Aokana -Four Rhythms Across the Blue-, Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling-, Period, Noble☆Works, also there are smaller boobed girls in Summertime Saga. There are more that I really can't remember off the top of my head, some are 3d, but no one's over in those threads asking for bigger boobs.

Because stupidly huge impossible tits are fucking awesome
They aren't even "impossible" lol. Go to pinupfiles, scoreland, nadine j's website, nothing but curves, you'll see plenty of women with huge natural boobs who also aren't necessarily heavy (well at NBC and scoreland a lot are but that's part of the selling point, but not all).

donnuthole

Mar 18, 2019
what is the patreon code to unlock gallery for version 0.093?

edit: mb its l3es40, thought ''L'' was an ''i''

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
I've updated the navigation script to v0.093 to return the downstairs hallway back to it's original layout (aside from the garage, which is now accessed from the big rug).

Drop this file into the \game\code directory.

Make sure to strip the numbers off the front end if you end up with something like 621664_Navigation.rpy - the file you want is just Navigation.rpy. You may get a crash the first time you launch the game with this new file - that is normal for Ren'py, just close and re-launch the game.

Echiham

Jun 12, 2018
Is there a bug with Sue? The quest log says wait for her in ur room and i keep skipping days but nothing happens

bigfootjr

Apr 1, 2018
these ugly unrealistic tits ruin the game for me, honestly.

otherwise it reminds me on summertime saga, just in bad.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes