Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
We made many changes to the code core of this new update, with the aim of improving the structure and optimizing the programming process.

Some of these changes make the game incompatible with versions prior to 0.08. And they could cause bugs in some storylines with some characters. We will be doing a rework in the code of all the events, to massively correct and avoid the new appearance of bugs and exceptions that affect previous versions or storylines and events with other characters.

The new version 0.94. Fixes Kylee's story bugs. However, bugs (due to code core changes) could be found in other lines with other characters.

The new rework, in addition to improving the structure and order of the code, will also allow activating the "Rollback" function, since currently having it active causes navigation problems when using it, that is why it remains disabled by default.

Thank you for your patience and we hope you enjoyed the new content with Kylee.

bububananas

Aug 12, 2019
I can't seem to get the handjob scene working from the Mom (starting a fresh game via 0.093). I am able to ask for "Help Again" in both the pool and the kitchen at which point I'm automatically brought back to the room, but nothing happens... ever. The hints also say "Wait for her in your bedroom" but no amount of resting or sleep will move that step of the story forward. Is there something I need to click on or is there some hidden variable I need to toggle via the Developer Console?

EDIT: I entered in the code to unlock the gallery and that seemed to allow me to trigger the next events, though the hints still mention "Wait for her in your bedroom". I suspect it's a bug that is mentioned in the above post, but wanted to mention it either way. Great game, btw!

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Outside of some bugs that have been mentioned there's some real story contiuity problems.
The scenes with Hinn are the biggest offenders of this. Tell you to use protection after you've already creampied her for one is ...silly at best and a comical oversight at worst.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
- NEVER play compressed versions

- NEVER play unofficial (= made by some random dude who's not the author) android versions

- if you come across a bug in a Ren'py game, maybe it's because of an old save

I daresay these are UNIVERSAL rules.
So you're saying the version from this thread isn't an "official" one? I don't play any games on my phone just my
home computer. I don't play compressed versions either. And no, it's not an old save. It's a brand new game start.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes