ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
is this a bug ... ? she does not show up at the bedroom
That clue is wrong. I dont remember exactly which step its on or what the next one is but check the movie room at night or the kitchen in the morning.

Still blocked i can't find akita and have a paper to delivery. What have to do?
Go to the building directly left of the hospital during the day and click the door in the middle of it to find akita.

Reactions: marty and Mr TGB

Bankotsuban

Apr 2, 2018
For the last two updates or so I've been stuck at 'look for the Shinigamis' and I absolutely can't find that last one.

Alright what the fuck is going on, why is the Mom/Stepmom content repeating now?
Look at the hospital with agamotos eye, there was where I found them

Bankotsuban

Apr 2, 2018
When you are playing this from the original release... U can taste the progress of the artist making better and better scenes and animated scenes, damn bro... R r becoming insanely good at ur scenes keep the good job, u r awesome

I hope bones tales got this much development in the scenes with double even 3 times the amount of time it takes you to release a new update.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Actually had to replay the mom/stepmom content according to the log. Now apparently I've managed to exhaust everything except for Hinns 'study at her home' which was in the previous update. And it never progresses or goes away, the log keeps telling me the same thing.

ai...

May 30, 2019
After having sex with Sue I'm stuck at wait for her in your bedroom. Also with Jane I'm stuck at sneak into her room at night again. But she's already left. Is there a way to complete these? Or are they bugs?

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes