Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I guess some people here are really stupid.

Check the gallery, morons. A character's completed gallery means that her quest is complete.

Anyway, there's MORNING, AFTERNOON, NIGHT, LATE NIGHT. So, if nothing happens at night, just rest and check if something happens at late night.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I guess some people here are really stupid.

Check the gallery, morons. A character's completed gallery means that her quest is complete.

Anyway, there's MORNING, AFTERNOON, NIGHT, LATE NIGHT. So, if nothing happens at night, just rest and check if something happens at late night.
Wait you're expecting people to figure stuff out by themselves? How dare you!

sei777

Dec 1, 2017
Anyone have full save with persistent file as the gallery code on the first page doesnt work for 0.095

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
in the photoshoot, how the hell do you focus the camera?!? it's always badly out of focus on first shot and nothing i can click changes it

edit: nevermind as usual, i ask the question then suddenly figure it out.

Last edited:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Been a while since I played this game. I take it the game doesn't need a walk through as usually it would be on the 1st page. And what is it that the cheats do and if its for altering stats does that actually break anything?

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
For the last two updates or so I've been stuck at 'look for the Shinigamis' and I absolutely can't find that last one.

Alright what the fuck is going on, why is the Mom/Stepmom content repeating now?
The shinigamis are at the hospital just use ur magic piwer to see the bubbles

Reactions: LucasLeels

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
Its games like this where I wish they had a character creation screen to customize the main protagonist. There is so many games that don't have that because it would be too much work... but it's still nice to have because I'm not white and most protags are white.... lol

sirvac

Dec 10, 2019
Living with two adoptive mothers... Does this mean MC is adopted by a lesbian couple?

Edit: nvm i got my answer

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes