Mar 11, 2018
Nice game, but it lacks in sexy talk during sex scenes, i would suggest dev's to take some notes from other games just to expand their dialogs and make them hotter.
Well, this isn't a "mindless slavery" type of game like Corruption where girls beg to be beaten the fuck out with the ding dong or swallow sweat without even slightest hesitation. The dialogues are fine, if you desire naughtier interactions then simply imagine in your head or edit dialogues yourself.

Reactions: RedRanger11

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Just started this, looks nice, but the MC has the worst case of resting bitch face I've ever seen on a guy...

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
Well, this isn't a "mindless slavery" type of game like Corruption where girls beg to be beaten the fuck out with the ding dong or swallow sweat without even slightest hesitation. The dialogues are fine, if you desire naughtier interactions then simply imagine in your head or edit dialogues yourself.
I said sexy talk, not nasty talk, if lines like "yes, yes, yes more" during sex scenes is enough for you... Well, youre quite undemanding person...

Reactions: Ranma

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
i believe the update is the same as 0.093 because the changelog is the same this is probably a bugfix version
bugfix Hinn's quest wouldn't remove after finishing it all in the previous version (show "that's all for this version"). I checked the map and couldn't find the new character, and I think it's a preview of what's to come but that's just a guess.

Mar 11, 2018
I said sexy talk, not nasty talk, if lines like "yes, yes, yes more" during sex scenes is enough for you... Well, youre quite undemanding person...
What I demand more are explicit scenes many devs refuse/are lazy to render or want to appeal to patreon guidelines. Dialogues are interchangeble, if modding suits you, considering Ren'Py doesn't require to rewrite full code, only replace words within a scene.

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I think the new update is not right, I do not get the 3 new places or the new character
And when I go to school, he buget like this

Reactions: tossler

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
the new scenes look far better than the old scenes that they almost feel like they are from different games, but assuming the quality level is kept thats good

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes